Good news

Matt's P.O.V

I smile. "Kat is out of her comma!" I announce. Kendra smiled and hugged me. "Yes!! Oh my gosh!" She says. Josh smiles and hugged the both of us. "Well... What are we waiting for? Let's go check on her!" Josh says. I smile more and Kendra rushes to Josh's car. Me and Josh walk to the car. Once we made it to Kat's hosptial room. We see Jerry. "Why hello there..." He says. Kat woke up and kicked Jerry. I held Kat close as Jerry pushes Josh out of the away to walk out the room. "Matt? Kendra? Josh?" Kat says. We all smile and hug Kat. David walks in with the others. I looked at Josh. "What? I invited the others..." He says.

David's P.O.V

Wow. I get to see Matt again. He looks so happy. "Excuse me, Katie. Please come with me." The doctor says. Kat walked out of the room with the doctor. We decided to wait for Kat. "Hey there David. Remember me?" Kendra says. I smile. "How could I forget you. You're one of the girls who make me smile." I reply. Kendra hugged me. I hug her back. I spot Josh staring at her.

5 weeks later

Kendra's P.O.V

"Matt? What's with all the fancyness?" I ask. Matt turns to me. "Well... Me and Kat have been dating for 2 years now.... I'm gonna propose to Kat..." He explains. I squeal and hugged him. "Omg omg omg!" I say. Matt laughs and hugs me back. Kat knocked on the door. "Coming!" Matt says. He let go of me and opened the door. Kat was wearing a black dress and black high heels. "Bye!" They both say as they leave. I wave to them. Matt shuts the door.

Kat's P.O.V
Matt drives me to a fancy restaurant. He smiles and opens the car door for me. I smile and kiss him.

~Im gonna TimeSkip cuz I don't know what to do~

Matt got on his knees and held out a ring. "Will you, Katie Leslie, marry me?" Matt asks.