Mari?!?!?

Kendra's P.O.V

I walk down a alleyway. Mari had texted me to meet her here. I scream as a girl was about to hit me. "Oh... It's you Kendra...." Mari says. I see Mari with dirty clothes, messy hair. "Jeez what happened to you?" I ask. "Maka. She and Olivia are trying to take Josh away from you!" She explains. "He cheated on me. With some girl --" "That's Olivia dumbie! Her real name is Hazel!" Mari says. "Now hurry and follow me." She runs off. I run after her. She leads me to a empty abandoned building. We walk inside and the door slams shut.

Josh's P.O.V

"Where is she?!" I yell at Darrell. Darrel is some guy Kendra met. "For the last time I don't know!" He replies. "Bullshit!" I yell again. "Woah woah Josh calm down." David says. Matt walks in. "What's going on here?" He asks. "Calm?! How can I stay calm when Kendra is gone?!" I yell at David. Matt grabs Darrel's shirt. "Where the fuck is she?" He asks. "I don't know!" Darrel yells.

Matt's P.O.V

David grabs me and pulls me away. Josh, David and I leave. Once we got to our hotel room, I call the police. Mari walks in. "Where's Kendra!? I know you know! She said she went to see you!" Josh says. Mari freezes. I stare at Mari. Wait... Blue eyes? "You're not Mari!" I yell. "What?! Yes I am!" She says, putting her hands on her hips. "The Mari I know has brown eyes not blue!" I say. "Where's Mari? Where the hell is she?! Where my sister?!" I ask her.

Maka's P.O.V

"Its too late. Hazel has them trapped in a abandoned building. As we speak, she already has one in a box. She'll ship them away." I say. Matt punches me in the face and my vision goes black.

Kendra's P.O.V

I bang on the lid of a box. I cry out. Hazel kicks the box. "Stop that!" She yells. I hear her footsteps fade away. The lid breaks open. "Mari!" I say. Mari helps me out. "Alright. Hazel left out of the front door. We'll use the back." She whispers, I nod. We crotch down and slowly walk to the exit door. After we exit we run into the forest. We stop once we couldn't see the city anymore.

Josh's P.O.V

Maka showed us where Hazel trapped Mari and Kendra. I rush inside. The first floor had two boxes, broken. I walk up stairs and there Hazel was, cleaning a knife. "Ah, so Maka showed you where I was. Well its too late. Your friends are dead. They wouldn't shut up so I killed them." Hazel says before giggling. "Why? Why would you do that? Kendra is the most beautiful, kind, lovely girl I have ever met! I love her! I love her so much!" I cry out. "And you, you killed her! You killed the most important girl in my life!" Hazel growls and walks up to me. "I did it for us! She didn't love you! I--"

"I don't know you! I never did love you! And I never will! You killed Matt's sister! You killed Mari!" I yell at her before pushing her away. The police break though the door. They arrested Maka and Hazel.