🌈 Chapter 20 ~ Taken 🌈

️⚠️️Warning⚠️
Book may contain mentions of:
-swearing
-Aggression
-Suggestive stuff/biting
(IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT)
If these trigger you I suggest you don't read this!

Sally's Pov:

There was static.. Then I connect, "Wally! I know what happened to Julie!-" I get interrupted by.. Y/N's voice! "oh darling~.." I hear them giggle, "Your buddy.. Wally is a little busy.. being tied up by my feet!" She laughs, My heart drops knowing Wally has now been taken by Y/N, Now me and Julie were in deep shit.. "I'll let him say hi!~.." Y/N coos before I hear a muffled voice then some shuffling of cloth, I finally hear Walden's breathing, Heavy, breathing, "Sally?? Sally!! Continue Going down the hall then take a left a right and two more lefts!-" he speaks quickly before his voice gets muffled again, "Uh oohh! To much information Wally!" They giggles, "Have fun~" they cut off connection. "Wally?! Fuck!! Julie help me remember this! Left, right, left, left!!"

Walden's Pov:

They pull the rag back over my mouth "Uh oohh! To much information Wally!" Y/N giggles and puts their hand on my face, "Have fun~" Y/N smashes my radio on the ground, "Now.. what to do with you.." she glares at me, I'm in the main control rooms office where the actual panels were... But to bad I was tied up, on my knees and gagged with a rag to do anything about it. They strut to Infront me and get on one knee to look me in the eyes, their irises were grey and dull, that wasn't them.. They ponder for a moment before moving closer to me with a big grin on their face, I could feel their warm breath on my neck, it sent chills down my spine, I try and shimmy away but they just dragged me back.

They play with my turtle neck flicking it back and forwards between their fingers, Every know and then I felt the tips of their fingers brush my neck it was really uncomfortable, This was all wrong! they stared at me with lust, or what seemed like it with their grey eyes. They lean in and bite my neck, I immediately try and move them away by moving my legs around but that did nothing, I panic slightly as they move my turtle neck down more and they get close to my neck again, I immediately start wriggling around violently like a bull trying to get them off, They eventually get off, annoyed, "I tried to do this the easy way but I guess your putting up to much of a fuss." They growl before pulling out a pocket knife and slightly sliced me across the cheek, it bled slightly as I could see blood drip down onto my shirt.

I glare back up at them and they smirk.

Sally's Pov:

I pace back and forwards in the small corridor, Was it right left right... Gah! I don't remember! "Julieeee, What did Wally say?" I whine "For god sake it's only been a minute. But if you need to know he said left right left left.. it's probably the most easy thing you could ever remember." She murmurs, "Righhtt.. now let's hop to it!" I announce as I begin walking down the hall pass Julie, "That's the way you came." She advises, I swivel on my heel and behind walking the other way. She follows, We come to a fork in the paths, He said left first! So I run down the left hall way, Then the paths split once again.

Now right! I mean, Right is always right, and Wally said that Soo, Julie suddenly takes the lead and walks down the right hall, I immediately chase her down the hallway, "Hey no fair I was leading!" I pout, "To bad you took to long you silly goose.." she mutters as she continues walking, We come along.. Two slides?? Okay Y/N was definitely messing with us now.. "Wally said.. left!" We both go down the left slide, once landing on the otherside we see on the other end of the right slide there was spikes, That would of most likely have killed us.

"God damn this Y/N really didn't want us getting to them" I say, We continue walking, we find the final paths, "Easy! This is a piece of cake!!" I exclaim, We begin to walk down the left hall then, my foot hits a trip wire and activates a whole lot of booby traps.. haha booby- ANYHOW, There was fire, axes and arrows going across the hallway down to the door Y/N and Wally were supposed to be in, "Did you have to jinx us Sally?.." Julie growls angrily, "Hehe.. sorry" I mumble.

(A/N: Sorry this took so long to come out, My birthday was a nightmare and my father made me cry Infront of all my relatives so I don't have much motivation :(
Words: 840)