' introduction '

"Easy. I'd tell him right away." Jeongin answered with no hesitation.

"And how do you plan on doing that? Lover boy?" Hyunjin teased. He feared for his life when Jeongin shot him a fierce glance.

"First of all, don't call me that. And, again, easy, I'd tell him," Jeongin took a deep breath under Hyunjin's curious and slightly terrified gaze.

"Hey,"  Jeongin said with the most seductive voice he could after mustering up the courage to speak the following words.

"You're so attractive.."

A beat of silence. Hyunjin watched with an expression that screamed 'That's disgusting.' But his expression also carried something akin to interest, as if he was waiting for something else to happen.

"Daddy. I want you t-" 

Hyunjin put his hand rather aggressively on Jeongin's mouth to shut him up.

"Nope. That's it. I regret asking. Oh gosh." Hyunjin's devastated tone made Jeongin crack up before he also started wishing to evaporate when the embarrassment finally dawned upon him.

"I'll hear this in my nightmares thanks to you." 

"You asked and I answered" Jeongin said with a shrug, the words that left his mouth no longer embarrassing him.

Hyunjin just scoffed before walking away.

But his breath was knocked out of him as Jeongin jumped on his back and said,

"What are you waiting for?? MOVE."

And that's how Hyunjin ended up carrying Jeongin all the way to their team's office.

Hyunjin didn't know what he found weirder.

The fact that no one was judging them when they entered as if it was normal for a person to walk in while giving their friend a piggy back ride.

Or that Jeongin was NOT embarrassed by what he said a few minutes earlier. 

(we're gonna ignore that i had this chapter ready for weeks and JUST NOW i decided to write that little funny intro thing at the top)

YES GUYS HELLO, THIS BOOK IS LIKE SILLY ASF, I DIDN'T REALLY REVEAL A LOT ABT IT BUT IM SURE IT WON'T BE HARD TO FIND OUT

ITS LIGHT HEARTED, A BIT OF TEXTING IN IT CUZ WHY NOT.

ALSO I STARTED UM USING CAPITALIZATION CUZ IT LOOKS SO NEAT (I still love lowercase)

AND,

 ANGST = nono!! (don't misunderstand I live for angst but this story is too silly to be angsty I don't wanna make them suffer like that)

The chapters are going to be a bit (or a lot) shorter than I'd normally write but I'm trying to get myself comfortable with writing shorter chapters cuz I noticed that I don't feel satisfied when the word count doesn't go past 2k, and there's nothing wrong in short chapters so I'm trying to get myself used to both long and short chapters :0

OH ALSO THEY'RE WORKING AS PUBLICISTS BEC UM WHY NOT???

THE INSPIRATION TO THIS IS:-

1. I JUST HAD A STRONG URGE TO WRITE A JEONGCHAN BOOK.

2.  I WAS WATCHING A KDRAMA AND THE PPL WERE WORKING IN AN OFFICE.

' OKAY NOW, ONTO THE WARNINGS '

This will contain strong language but no smut (sorry I'm so bad at writing smut) but there will be make out scenes so yas if that's not your favorite then you wouldn't wanna read this

...this is the most unserious thing I've ever written (aside from the drafting of any chapter/story, THEY'RE JUST LIKE "____ went see ____, they run to cafe" ITS SO FUNNY.)

um yes, that's all i hope you enjoy (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)