' 8 '

Jeongin thumped his head on his arms in attempt to ease the pounding on his head and block out the noises of his VERY rude and uncaring team members that couldn't stay quiet as long as they were well and breathing.

This fucking headache won't leave me alone.

And just when he thought, maybe, just maybe things had calmed down, and now he could raise his head from the darkness burying his head in his arm provided and go back to working—

"He's such a fucking weirdo!!!!! Don't you think so, Seungmin? I want to rip his head off." Hyunjin stated.

Seungmin just stared at him for a few beats and nodded his head slowly, though Jeongin thinks Seungmin isn't—not one bit—interested in whatever the hell Hyunjin was stuck ranting to him about, and that the gesture was purely out of fear of the other. Maybe he'll be next on the list if he doesn't agree with him. And Jeongin didn't think Seungmin wanted to die. Surely not.

"He would follow me everywhere! Like some fucking– stalker!"

"That's weird.." Seungmin mumbled, not one single emotion present in his voice.

"I know right!! He should go get a life, like seriously."

Seungmin stared with his mind blank at Hyunjin. Just staring. Not showing not one ounce of interest in what the other was saying. Hell, he wasn't even sure if he was processing the words being thrown at him.

And in midst of the haze he was stuck in, "You're pretty." He blurted out.

And Hyunjin immediately stopped rambling. Coming to stare back at him with his mouth open.

"What?"

And Seungmin knew he fucked up.

"Uh, you're... Slightly better than average looking. Why are you here anyways??? Leave!!" Seungmin said, pouting and pushing him away.

Hyunjin just smiled and went back to his seat.

"Jeong—"

"Before you start rambling, don't. I have a headache and I'm not trying to make it worse."

Hyunjin jutted his bottom lip out and nodded.

"Okay... But... I miss my friend!!" Hyunjin said and pulled Jeongin's chair to him to try and hug him despite the hands pushing him away every time he got close.

"We literally hung out yesterday, don't do this or I'll make you gay panic again." Jeongin threatened and Hyunjin didn't really want to gay panic from how cute his friend looked so he reluctantly backed off and put some space between them.

-----

"This girl really can't stop getting into scandals, can she?" Changbin angrily muttered as he typed away on his laptop.

Jeongin chuckles but instantly goes back to his work, the rumors flying around generate at a faster rate than babies are born every second that he couldn't afford to miss any of them. Just as everybody also seemed to be more focused and didn't really get time to fool around to ease that depressing atmosphere that has dawned over then a few hours ago. I guess he could say seeing everyone caught up in their work reminded him that they weren't all about cracking jokes, and Jeongin found himself missing the comfortable atmosphere that surrounded the members and the room which was now replaced with an uncomfortable, cold, serious atmosphere.

But Jeongin couldn't care to give it more than a fraction of importance, as he found the task at hand more serious to focus on, he wasn't really in the mood to dwell over little, unimportant matters.

Jeongin felt like he'd been stuck typing, typing and typing for a while, he couldn't deny that he didn't normally stay this late instead of enjoying his lunch. But he had thought he only worked for a few minutes after everyone told him it was lunch time. So looking at the clock and realising that 20 minutes had passed and he basically wasted mostly all of his lunch time was shocking.