4 - Please... Stay

"Whassrong Ahhki?"

Akeda exhaled sharply and lowered her hands. She looks down at him. "Nothing! Nothing's wrong, Ez." Is he going to start calling me that now? I don't remember agreeing to that nickname.

He propped himself up on one arm and reached his other hand up to her face. "Den why'reyoo rred?"

"It, it's just hot in here."

"Issit?" Ezreal tilted his head back and looked around in a daze.

"Yes, now. Just, hold up your boxers."

"Ngggghh....Ohhhkay..." he groaned.

He layed back down. Akeda steeled herself and unbuttoned his pants. The front popped open and she averted her eyes from the bulge under the thin fabric. After making sure he had a firm grip on his underwear, she moved back and started tugging off his pants. He shimmied to help her which she found quite amusing.

It still amazed her how Ezreal still continued to catch her off guard with his childish antics. She'd assumed she'd already seen it all. That Vwoodloo must be really strong stuff. She made a mental note to keep him far away from it in the future. Though, she thinks, maybe seeing him like this every once in a while wouldn't be too bad, at least he's not risking his life fighting something or blowing up a tomb somewhere. Somehow, like this, he's actually easier to keep out of trouble than when he's sober.

Once his pants were off, she turned away and began folding them. There's movement behind her but she paid it no mind.

Akeda's fingers tensed and the pants fell to the floor with a soft thud when Ezreal's hands wrapped around her from behind. His hands slithered their way around her waist and under the hem of her shirt.

There was an electric sensation wherever his fingers brushed against her skin. They slowly glided across her middle and slid under her waistband again. Her hands quickly moved over his to stop him from going any further.

He stepped closer, she felt him press against her back. His hair brushed against her cheek as he brought his head down to her shoulder. He pressed his face lightly against her neck then lifted his head to bring his mouth next to her ear. There was a cool spot on her skin where she had felt the light pressure. Her hand flew up to touch the spot on her neck.

"Ez?" Did he just... her heart pounded impossibly loud in her chest and her breathing quickened.

"Don't go." He whispered, his breath tickled her ear and sent tingles down her spine. He pressed another light kiss under her earlobe. Ezreal hums, "hmm... Aki... please... stay..."

Akeda's sense of reason melted as he began trailing more slow kisses down her neck.

She trembled, "o-okay." Her heavy breath was evident in her voice.

Satisfied with her response, Ezreal loosened his hold, trailing his fingers across her stomach as he pulled away, and leaving her dazed with paths he had painted on her skin fresh in her mind.

Ezreal crawled into bed and turned to face Akeda. She walked over to the bedside and watched as his eyes trailed down her body and rested on her lower half.

She let out a shaky breath, "my pants are staying on."

He pushed out his bottom lip and met her gaze, "but... sssleep?"

"I can sleep with them on, they are comfortable enough... so no more..." her eyes shied away from him, "no more trying to take them off... okay?"

After a moment passed without a response, she looked back at him. Ezreal reached out his hand to grab hers and tugged her towards him. His lip still stuck out in protest.