The tickets chapter 1

It was finally christmas morning, and the only thing i asked for was magcon tickets. I only was a fan of 1 particular boy in magcon...Shawn Mendes. He's perfect, that smile lights up the world. I wake up my family which consisted of me, my sister and my mom and dad. Me and my sister looked exactly alike we both had brown hair but a little bit of blonde throughout our hair she has blue eyes but i have brown. 

"WAKE UPPPPPP!!" i yell at her 

"Geez lily its 7am" my sister said to me 

"and its also christmas britt so ACT HAPPY" i said 

i ran downstairs to find 3 presents for me and britt. I stopped looking for an envelope possibly containing the 1 present i asked for, but didnt find any sight of one. Britt opened all of her presents first which was 2 shirts and $100 american express gift card. she said her thank yous and it was finally my turn. I opened the first one which was a dress it was beaded navy blue and perfect, i got up and hugged Britt (cause it was from her) and sat back down time for the 2nd gift. it was a pair of slippers... really?! slippers i thought in my head but still got up and said thank you to my dad. time for my last gift and my heart was pounding. The box was wayy to big to be tickets so i was already preparing myself to not go to magcon. i opened the gift and almost started crying. it was a box full of clothes. don't get me wrong i was happy but super sad i didn't get the tickets. i went to hug my mom but she stopped me. 

thats not it! keep looking in the box! she said 

part of me jumped inside i opened the box once again and i found the tickets!!!!

"AHHHHHHH" i screamed "IM GOING TO MAGCON" 

i had no idea what kind of mess i was getting myself into