magcon chapter 2

The day was finally here...I get to meet the magcon boys! I started to pick out my outfit which consisted of jean shorts a turquoise crop top and some vans. I finished my morning routine and went to go eat some breakfast. 

"Look whose finally up" she said "are you ready for the big day?"

"yes!!" I practically screamed at her 

"Since a starbucks is on the way to the hotel I decided we could just get that is that ok with you?" my mom asked 

"Of course when is starbucks a bad thing?" I said laughing 

we were driving when we saw a huge limo and girls running and screaming beside it. I thought to myself maybe thats them! I tried to not scream when someone rolled down the limo window and I saw shawn. THE shawn I was dying to meet and the only reason I was going to magcon. Our windows aren't tinted so you could see me and my mom through the window. Shawn looked at me and smiled lightly it looked like he was gonna say something until my mom ruined the moment and turned into the starbucks. 

"HEY" I screamed at her not realizing what I had just said 

"what did I do?" she said 

"oh never mind" I told her 

we got our drinks and hopped back into the car and got to the hotel very quickly. I walked in to see so many beautiful girls and it made me really nervous. 

"I'll be in the car when your done" my mom said to me 

"ok" I said 

my family struggles financially and my parents could only buy 1 vip ticket and they thought I was old enough to handle it i mean I am 15. I got in line and waited nervously. what if they think I'm ugly or weird? I thought in my mind. I mean how could they like me they probably think I am weird cause I'm paying money to take a picture with them and say 1 word to them. I almost stepped out of line to go get a refund till I realized that I was next in line and I wouldn't trade anything in the world to not meet these boys. 

"NEXT" the lady called 

I looked really nervous as I stepped up to Nash 

"wow you look terrified" Nash said "we won't bite" 

"unless you want us to" Taylor said winking 

I laughed and said 

"I am nervous" 

"why?" he asked me 

"Im not really here to meet you or the rest of the guys just Shawn" 

he looked kinda hurt and confused and I regreted saying that as soon as it came out of my mouth. 

"Well I know Shawn really well and I know how to get him to notice you" he smiled evilly which made me nervous 

"all you have to do is talk to all of the guys and kinda flirt with them and get pictures with them and then when you get to Shawn don't say one word just look kinda sweet but shy" he said 

I looked at Nash and started to laugh "ok" I told him and carried out our plan. 

Suddenly I looked up and saw Shawn innocently just standing there 

he looked right into my eyes and smiled 

"wow your beautiful" he said to me 

hey guys i hope you like it so far but can y'all please comment some things i need to work on or make better? trust me is about to start get interesting so just wait!!