CHAPTER FIVE: Sid...

After Ziggy woke up, Sam and Tara decided to leave Woodsboro and since Ziggy wanted to say her goodbye, she walked down to the entrance with them. "Ziggy!" A voice called and she turned around just to see her. Sidney Prescott.

"Sid...hi." She smiled and hugged her. "I'm so so sorry." Ziggy nodded. "What arre you doing here? You shouldn't be here." Sidney smiled at the smaller girl. "You shouldn't be here either." The blonde lifted her shirt to show Sidney. "Yeah, but here we are."

"I heard about what happened. Are you okay?" Ziggy looked at the ground and shook her head. "No." Sidney hugged her again."Oh honey, I'm so sorry. Wait, how long we're you two together for?"

"Almost three years." She took a deep breath and noticed, that Sidney looked at Sam. "Go talk to her, I wanna say hi to Gale." Sidney nodded and the two walked into different directions.

When she got to the chairs, she just took Gale's hand into her own, knowing that they both were dealing with the same kind of hurt. A loss of their lover. No words needed to be said, only the actions.

But then, Sid looked at them and they got up, to catch up. "I tried running too. It doesn't work. It always follows." She told Sam.

"With all due respect, that's your life, not mine." Sam kept walking. "I'm not so sure about that." Sidney said. "What do you want from me, lady?"

"Hey, watch your tone, new girl. You know how they say it always goes back to the original?" Gale told her as she helped Ziggy walk. "Here's the original." Ziggy spoke up as she pointed at her cousin.

"I want your help. Because you're wrong, this is your life now. Which means, whoever this is will keep coming for you." Sid told her. "So?"

"So, I want you to help us kill him." Sid announced. "You want me to help you, Ziggy, who has two open wounds and the host of a morning show to commit murder."

"Yeah, except for the Ziggy part, she's not going anywhere near Ghostface again." Sid said. "Okay, and I'm what in this scenario? The bait? The helpless victim?"

"If the shoe fits." Gale shrugged. "You're not helpless, Sam." Sidney sighed. "He killed your friend, he killed ours and I have kids, which means I won't sleep, until he's in the ground." Ziggy slightly winced at the mention of Wes.

"Look, I'm sorry, about what has this done to your lifes, but no matter what you, or the killer, or anyone says this isn't my story." Richie then pulled up with his car and after a little bit of convincing Sidney, Ziggy got in and just waited for Sam.

She held Tara's hand for comfort, while she tried to not lean on the seat. "Good luck." Sidney said, before Sam got into the car and they drove off.

-

They just met the sign that read 'leaving Woodsboro', when Tara started to panic. "You good back there?" Sam asked and Ziggy furrowed her brows. "What's wrong?"

"Fuck, where is it?" She turned the light on. "Where's what?" Sam turned to them. "My inhalator. I usually keep an extra one." She looked through her things. "Should we go back?"

Ziggy had a terrible feeling about this whole situation. She wanted to go cuddle with Wes and eat ice cream, while watching a movie, but that's not gonna happen.

"Whoa, okay. I vote for not going back to the murder hospital." Richie spoke up. "Do you wanna stop at a pharmacy?" Sam tried to come up with a solution. "I'd need a prescription, but I left an extra one at Amber's."

"Yeah, Amber's house is on the way. We can stop there, right?" Ziggy asked the adults. "No, no, no." Richie repeated. "I'd be in and out."

"Do you think you could hold up to Moldesto?" Sam asked her, but Tara shook her head. "I don't think so." She sighed. "Okay, what's the address?"

"123 no fucking way lane!" Richie protested and Ziggy was getting frustrated. "Richie, she needs it." Sam told him, like he was stupid. "Yeah, and I need to keep all my blood inside of my body, so do you."

"Richie, please."Ziggy begged for her friend. "Okay, yeah. Fuck, okay. What's the goddamn address?" He finally gave up and Ziggy told him the address.