CHAPTER THIRTEEN: kill box.

"Where's Mindy?" Ziggy asked. "She missed the train. I was gonna wait for her, but Cute Boy here dragged me on."

"Trying to keep us together." He defended. "By pulling us apart?" Ziggy sarcasticaly asked. "It's fine, she's with Ethan. She'll meet us there." The lights kept going on and off and Ziggy felt terrible there.

"How many stops do we have?" Tara asked and Sam checked. "Ten." Ziggy sighed. "Fuck." There were many people in Ghostface masks and Ziggy hated it. She hated looking at them.

-

They finally got to the theater and met with Kirby. "Hey, I talked to Bailey. I've got everything set up. Where are Mindy and Ethan?" She asked, "They're five minutes behind us."

"Let's get you all inside." They walked inside after Sam told Danny, that he can't go in and Ziggy had a terrible feeling about this. It just couldn't end well. 

"I cleared the whole palce before you got here. So, this is the only way in or out. He steps in through the first door, both doors lock automatically, trapping him inside. We turn it into a kill box."

"Weapons?" Sam asked. "One gun, and I hold onto it. I am the only on with a badge here and that's the way it's gonna be. We're safe here."

"I'm gonna check in with Mindy. See if they're close." Sam said and all three girls took off their jackets and placed them on random chairs. 

-

Ziggy walked around the place, until she heard a voice. "Hello, Ziggy." She recognized the voice very well. "Fuck you."

Ziggy walked up to the masked manequins and stood in front of Jill's. "Take the knife. Make sure you're safe on your own. You could be the only survivor. Everyone would know your name. You'd be the famous Ziggy Roberts."

"I know you chose to be Ghostface, because you couldn't do anything more interesting to be famous, but I don't want fame." Jill chuckled. "You make yourself think that, but that's not true. Take the knife." And Ziggy did.

Suddenly, Sam's phone started ringing, which made the blonde jump. Sam picked up and looked horrified. "What's wrong?" She asked. "It's Kirby. She's the killer."

"What? No." Sam cut the blonde off by grabing her arm and dragging her towards the elevator. She tried to get it open, but the lights went off making Ziggy take the knife she stole.

The two girls were confused. They watched some sort of movie, amateur movie with their knifes in the air.

They walked to some door, that suddenly opened, scaring them both. Chad and Tara were there. "It's Kirby. She's the killer." Sam announced. "No shit."

"She made this whole theater a kill box. For us." They kept looking around for some exit, until Tara pointed at something. "Hey, what about that? There's an exit door."

But before they could get there, Ghostface jumped in front of them, making them stop. Chad punched him with a camera, while the girls ran away as fast as possible. Ghostface followed them and Chad threw a camera at him again.

They got to the counter and Chad punched him in the face. Ziggy kicked him and Chad was abou to puch him in the head with a popcorn machine, but another Ghostface stabbed him. "No!"

The two Ghostfaces kept stabbing him and both Tara and Ziggy yelled for him. "Run." He told them and they did so. 

They got back to the shrine, but Ghostfaces blocked their way. Sam picked up a brick and handed the two some too. "Sam." Tara cried. "Ready? I need you to be ready. Ready? Look at me."

The two girls looked at her and nodded. "Come on, motherfucker!" Tara shouted, but before they could do anything, Kirby shot them. "It's okay!" 

"Stay the fuck back!" Sam shouted. "We know it's you, Kirby." Tara announced. "One of them knocked me out."

"Kirby, stop!" Bailey yelled at her. "Get away from the girls!" He told her. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill my daughter?"

"Jesus Christ! Whatever he's been saying to you, don't listen to him. He's probably the killer." Ziggy trusted Kirby more than Bailey, so she knew, who she suspected more.

"Behind you!" Kirby yelled as Ghostface was getting ready to stab him, but Bailey shot at Kirby.