CHAPTER FIFTEEN: we're better than that.

"What happens next?" Sam asked

"What happens next?" Sam asked. "After you're done with us you just disappear?" She kept asking. "No! We gotta hurry over to the hospital and make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through."

"Because everybody dies, Sam! Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son suffers and dies." He pointed is gun at her. "Fuck yeah, they do!" Tara and Ziggy looked down at the bricks they were still holding and nodded at each other. "Now, put on the mask, Sam."

"He was so pathetic. Yeah, your son. He was a man baby, who made his girlfriend do all the killing." Sam spoke. "He was a strong virile young man!" Bailey denied. "He was a limp dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat."

"Shut the fuck up!" Quinn yelled, but Tara punched her with her brick, while Ziggy threw her brick at Bailey, who started shooting, making him miss. "Come on!" Tara yelled after Kirby got up and they ran towards the exit.

Ziggy picked up Jill's knife again and ran after Tara. But when she saw Sam next to Kirby she ran to them. "What are you gonna do about it, bitch?" Ethan asked her, but Ziggy started stabbing him all over his torso.

"Ziggy!" Tara called and Ziggy stabbed him one more time, before she ran to her. They got up, but as they were waking on the railing, Bailey started shooting, which made Ziggy lose balance and almost fall.

Her hands were covered in blood, so they slipped on the railing but Sam caught her. Ethan then started swinging his knife at her, but she was too high. Quinn walked out and towards Sam and Ziggy knew what she had to do. "Let me go, Sam."

"What? No. Just hold on." Ziggy pulled out the knife. "Please, Sam. Trust me. Let me go." Sam nodded and as soon as Ziggy nodded back, she let her go. Ethan stabbed her in the stomach as she landed, but she took her knife and stabbed him in the head through his mouth.

His blood spurted out on Ziggy's face as she chuckled. She twisted the knife. "I trusted you. Just like I trusted Amber and Jill. So die, because they did too. Die a fucking virgin!"

"I loved you..." He choked out. "Don't make me feel bad." She pulled the knife out and his blood covered her face and chest as he fell to the floor.

-

Sam and Ziggy were currently hiding and waiting for Bailey. They saw him get up and Tara called him. Sam was in Billy's mask, while Ziggy was in Jill's.

Bailey shot some manequins as they sneaked behind him. They showed themselfs and walked towards him. Sam began stabbing him in the right half of his body, while Ziggy did the left half. Bailey kept screaming until the girls took off their masks at the same time.

Sam was about to stab him one more time, but Tara walked in. Bailey choked on his own blood. "My father was a murderer. Her cousin was too. No matter what you think, we're better than that."

"Thank you." Bailey coughed but Ziggy wasn't that stupid. "But you're still and asshole, so." ZIggy stabbed him in the eye and twisted the knife. Then she threw Bailey's lifeless body to the side. "Nice." Tara said. "Thanks."

The girls took off their robes and Ziggy took Bailey's gun, just to be safe. They sat down on the little steps and watched their surroundings. That was until, Ethan started screaming and running towards them with a knife.

Ziggy aimed her gun and shot him in the head. It was over. "I'm getting so much therapy after this." Ziggy said. "Yeah, me too."