~•Never say never•~ Yeonjun

Before this starts y'all's ages are both 24

Basically your and Yeonjun's parents are business partners.

You guys are having lunch at Yeonjun's house (in his fancy large mansion thingy obviously since y'all rich.)

You're sitting next to your parents as they talk about stuff. The only thing that makes your blood boil is when they bring up the thing that they want you and Yeonjun to marry each other.

You both absolutely hated each other , so the possibility of you guys being together was bellow 0.

You look at your parents with the 'are you serious!?' look. They just laugh it off.
Classic.

You look at Yeonjun for a split second ,only to find him glaring at you in a cold way.
You glare back making him look away.

You're tired from the parents constantly talking so you excuse yourself to the restroom.

Instead going to the restroom upstairs you went to the balcony. Pulled your phone out and texted Yeonjun

Come to the balcony on the top floor we seriously need to talk.

About what?

Just come.

Ugh fine.

You put your phone in your pocket and you wait for a bit.

You see Yeonjun finally walking in the hallway towards the balcony. Obviously not happy.

He stares at you annoyed and says
"So what do you want?"
"Listen ,I'm tired of our parents constantly talking about us marrying each other. That will never happen!"
Yeonjun looked grossed out and said.
"Ew don't remind me of that , and yes it'll never happen."
"Right! We need to make our parents believe we're not in love and we'll never be!"

"How do you wanna achieve that? I already told them a thousand times before."
"Same ,yet they won't believe us."
"It's hella annoying when you're the ugliest thing around."
"Excuse me? I'm not the one looking like an Ohio failed experiment."

(A/n: IM SORRY FOR THIS Y'ALL, YEONJUN IS A LIVING SLAY BUT I HAD TO WRITE THAT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS STORY!!!)

"What did you just call me?!"
He looked at you with the angriest expression.
"I called you a thing that you obviously are."
"Oh you're so dead Y/n."
"Oh am I now?"
*Rolls eyes* "Anyways I ain't dealing with a brat like you. I'm leaving."

*Footsteps and chatting can be heard coming closer*
You realize it's the parents coming upstairs

"Wait I wanted to make a deal."
"A deal?"
"You hear that?" *Points at the hallway*
"Yea. It's the boomers coming."
"Right! Now's the perfect time to show them we hate each other!"
"Hmm right how do you wanna do that?"
"No idea" *you shrug*