~• "That isn't good for your health"•~ Taehyun

You are on your older sisters wedding

You are on your older sisters wedding. Surprisingly Taehyun is a cousin of your sisters future husband so he's also there.
You guys don't know each other yet.

You were just sitting at your seat chilling and enjoying the wedding. Since you're an introvert you weren't much into dancing and all that. You're really proud of your sister though.

Suddenly she walks up to you.
"Sis why aren't you having fun?"
"I am sis, it's just I'd rather observe."
"Classic. Well enjoy the rest of the wedding."
"You too." *you smile at her*
She smiles back and goes back to her now husband.

After a bit of doing nothing you decide to go to the lounge away from all the noise.

"I should go get some fresh air outside.."
You think to yourself.

As you're making your way outside, you spot a guy sitting in the sofa at the lounge.

When you walk by he raises his head so you quickly bow before leaving.

You stay outside for a couple of minutes so you decide to smoke for a minute.
(Sorry for those who hate smoking)

A little bit after you lit up your cigarette you hear a voice.

"That's not good for you health Miss."

You turn your head and see that it's the guy from the lounge.

"I know." You reply.
"Interesting." He looks rather puzzled.
"I haven't seen you at the wedding at all..are you invisible or what?" He asks.
You breathe the smoke out "No I just don't like being in large crowds , I tend to hide in the back and such."
"So you're an introvert I'm guessing?"
"Yeah. What about you?"
"Same."
"Hmm..you came here yet you haven't told me your name..so tell me mystery guy."
"Sorry , it's Taehyun. Kang Taehyun obviously cuz y'know, my cousin."
"Yeah nice to meet you then Taehyun. My name's Y/n L/n. "
"Its a pleasure meeting you too."

You guys talked there for a while till you finished smoking.

"We should head back. I'm sure my cousin would be searching for me by now."
"Same. Lets go back then shall we?"
"Yeah."

You both enter the lounge again. Taehyun took a seat in the opposite of yours so you guys could talk more.
Obviously your sister noticed and couldn't help but smile proudly at you. She was happy you're finally talking to someone.

~•~

Now the wedding came to an end and you and Taehyun are now saying your goodbyes to each other.

"Make sure to get my phone number right. I'll call you immediately."
"Yeah just a sec I need to save it."
"I'm patient."
"Mhmm..alright done."

Taehyun takes his phone and calls you. To check if everythings good.

"Yep it's all good. Then Taehyun see you soon or maybe never who knows ?"
"See you Y/n , man I'll miss you."
"Same bro. Same.."

After that you guys hugged and you both left like everyone else..

You met again a few weeks later in his hometown.
From that day you guys started dating.

____________________~•~___________________

Man I hope this was good and not rushed .
Also I unpublished the Taegyu Oneshot cuz I'm planning on rewriting it soon.
;)

Pls don't be a silent reader and actually let me know your thoughts and opinions on these.. :'(

Thank youuuu 🫶🏻