Prologue (Part 2): When the cookie crumbles

White Lily, Stardust, and Sherbert all explored the school, looking around in case if anyone else was nearby when the trio heard the sound of whistling.

Curiously, the trio all turned and approached the source of the whistling.

—————

(Author's note: Just pretend that the entrance is covered)

—————

Nearby at the lockers was a boy who wore a massive cape, and he seemed to be studying the lockers like a hawk.
Curiously, Sherbert approached the lad.
"Hey there! You a student here as—"

In that moment, the lad turned and glared right at Sherbert, making the snow spirit flinch and yell out a loud, "EEP!" before racing back towards Stardust and White Lily, hiding behind Stardust.
"Yeah. Next time, don't try to sneak up on me like that," the lad said before he turned around so that the others could get a better look at his appearance.

Upon seeing the boy's face, White Lily Cookie's eyes widened with a bit of surprise as she asked, "Are you...Dark Choco cookie?"

"You know him?" Sherbert Cookie asked, a little surprised. "WHAT?! H-How do you know my name?!" The cookie wearing the large cape, Dark Choco cookie, asked, equally as shocked as Sherbert Cookie was. Stardust Cookie simply just stood there in a bit of surprise.

"Well, your father told me a lot about you," White Lily Cookie explained. "I didn't really think though that I'd see you here at Lunaberry Academy," She added, a bit shocked.
"Uh...same. In fact, I don't think my dad ever even told me about you...um..." Dark Choco Cookie spoke. "Oh yeah! My name is White Lily cookie, Ultimate Anthologist. That means I study all sorts of things about flowers, especially lilies," White Lily Cookie explained.
"It's an honor to meet you, White Lily Cookie, and who might these two beside you be?" Asked Dark Choco Cookie.
"Stardust Cookie, Ultimate Astrologist,"
"Sherbert Cookie, unfortunately, I can't remember what my talent is, but I hope we can get along well!"

"Hm. I see. As for me, I'm the Ultimate Swordsman," Dark Choco Cookie said.

—————