Prolouge (Part 1): When the Cookie crumbles

...
...
...
...
"...Hey!"
"Hm...?"
"I think she's waking up, Stardust!"
"Oh, for crying out loud, you— GIVE HER SOME BREATHING SPACE, DARNIT!"
"Wh-What is...?"
————

In front of the girl were two boys

In front of the girl were two boys. One had pale, baby-blue colored skin, and was wielding what the girl's still half-asleep mind could only guess was a staff of some sorts. The other was a boy who had VERY dark-blue colored skin, almost galaxy-colored, and wore a vampire-like cape that had a starry design on the inside of said cape.

The staff-wielding cookie spoke up. "You doing okay, Ms? You were out-cold when me and Stardust Cookie here entered," The cookie asked. The female Cookie remained silent for a moment before speaking up. "Uh...I'm fine, maybe a little bit confused and disoriented, but I think I'll be okay," The cookie spoke.

"Well, that's a relief." The Cookie wearing the starry vampire cape said.
The three cookies stared in an awkward silence for what seemed like hours, but it really only just 5 minutes, before the staff-wielding Cookie spoke up.
"So...you got a name?" He asked. "A gentleman must always introduce himself before a lady, Sherbert." The Cookie wearing the starry vampire cape reminded.

"Oh, shoot! Sorry, Stardust! Anyways, my name is Sherbert Cookie, and I'm the Ultimate...uh...actually, I don't remember what my...talent is..." Sherbert Cookie said, his tone going from cheery to a little frustrated mixed in with a bit of disappointment.

—————

—————

"Mm, I see— Wait a minute...hold the phone!" The girl said, as if suddenly realizing something.
"Hold the phone? But...I don't even have my phone, at least...not before I got here," Sherbert Cookie said. "It's a slang, Sherbert Cookie," The cookie with the starry vampire cape said, before they sighed and muttered to themself, "(I can't believe I'm working with this idiot...),"
"Ah! I see...my bad, I tend to take things a bit too literally..." Sherbert cookie said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. Sigh, moving on! Anyways, my name is Stardust Cookie, and I'm the Ultimate Astrologist, that means I study a lot about the stars, constellations, etc.,"