Carson Rogers..
My life is a literal mess right now!

I lost my job again! Shoot.

I was just serving that customer yet she snapped at me so, I snapped back.
I didn't expect it to be fired so directly.
Dang that stupid woman.

I was about to go home, when I saw a piece of paper taped in the door of my apartment.

*Eviction notice.
You have a week to pack your things and leave.
You haven't paid your rent more than a month.

You've got to be kidding me.
What am I supposed to do now!?

I hate this shitty place.

I didn't even last two weeks in that job, and now I didn't have a home.
I have no choice but to go back to my mother's place. Good thing i still have a few bucks to buy a ticket for the train. I should get moving.

I packed my things and left the apartment, then bought a ticket for my hometown.

I've been a disappointment all my life, according to my mother. What is she going to say now?

I rode in the train, with my backpack full of clothes.

I hugged my backpack, and slept the ride to my hometown.

After a while, I was now Infront of my mother's house. This was making me so anxious, I was afraid to knock.
I just stood there, thinking my thoughts through

In silence, my stomach growl. I didn't even realize it, I didn't ate one bit of food.

Finally, I knocked on the door lightly.
The door swung open, revealing my mother's smiling face until she saw me.