chapter 7

Author pov.

He was roaming in that ally when he heard someone's scream only to see her on floor with those thugs around her .

He saw everything but his anger and will of revenge didn't let him helped her. even though at every hit she was receiving he was feeling same amount of pain at his heart . He knew if he stayed there he will not able to control his emotions so he left her there alone.

When he reached mansion he directly went to his room and decided to sleep but even after hours he could not take her out of her mind.

After giving up on every thought he went to that ally again hoping he doesn't have to see her there . but when he saw her lying down there unconscious.

he doesn't know why his throat started to feel like he swallowed alot of needles but before he could go near her. She groaned and opened her eyes. He instantly hide himself and watch her from a little far away.

When she started to walk he doesn't know why but he followed her. He saw how she struggle not to stumble and hurt herself more by falling.

He was looking at her sleeping figure with out any emotions . He noticed mark of dry tears . He again lift his hand as touched her corner of lips where she got scratched . He leaned and peck her bruise softly.

He , himself doesn't know why he did that after that he immediately back away. his eyes take a look of her properly.

He saw , She doesn't bother to change her clothes bcoz of tiredness. She was still wearing same black jeans with a white tank top .

His eyes softened for a second when he saw purple patches on her pale skin but it doesn't last long when he remembered everything again.

His eyes again filled with hate and anger and without wasting any second he get up and turned around to left her room but his steps halted when he heared her whimper in her sleep .

He turned around to see her curling into ball and clutching her stomach . He took step back and put duet over her . He knows he should not stay here more so without giving another glance to her he jumped out from window .

he went back to his mansion and Directly went into his room . Everyone else was sleeping. He took off his jacket and throw it on bed with frustration.

after removing his t shirt too he entered in shower and cold water started to hit his warm body . He turned temperature more lower when he didn't felt satisfaction.

Even in this cold weather he was feeling hot. it was bcoz of anger , he was extremely angry on her , on himself and mostly on his fate.

Water running down from his hairs to his well built abs making this sight extremely sexy  . His greak god like wet body can make anyone fall on their knees for him . If he want he can get any girl under him .

Girls throw themselves on him but he doesn't care about them all

Girls throw themselves on him but he doesn't care about them all . In his life he just fall for one girl but that girl break him and his hyungs into pieces and now those pieces can only harm others. Their is  no love in their fate.

He put his one hand on glass wall with his head hung low . His wet hairs stick to his forehead, covers his eyes . He closed his eyes but again he saw her face .

. He slid down and sat on floor with support of glass wall . water still falling over him making him wet .

He opened his eyes ,they were red , dull and blank . Tears started to fall from them only to get mixed with water . He was not that badboy bully or dangerous mafia but just a broken soul , craving for love. His eyes which only glared at everyone other than his hyungs were not filled with hate , anger or coldness but pain, hurt and sorrow.

His thoughts were just lingering around her . He remembered how he met her , how she used to make him and his brother smile and how they all fall for her . How they were even ready to share her or let her go if she love any one of them.

He remembered how he proposed her with his brothers. She were the only girl in Their life for whom they crave .
It hurts him too everytime she is in pain or everytime others bully her . He wants to rip everyone's head off whenever they hit her .

But then he remembered how she doesn't even look back and left them for dying. How she betrayed them when in Their whole life they only trusted her after eachother's.

He remembered how much his brothers were hurt when she called them criminals. If it was for only him he would have died but she hurted his brothers too.

If she just wanted to fullfill her duty she could have have choose him but she played with all of their feelings. even if she would have lied to him that she is forced he would have forgive her but no......... for her There was no feeling for him ,  ....... for his brothers, they were just criminals for her .

He opened his eyes again but this time they were filled with hatred only . This time he was determined to take his revenge on her and he will go any extent to see her cry in agony and pain . He knows his hyungs are going through same thing.

whenever they hurt her in anyway they felt pain in their hearts but they all decided to ignore it and determined to give her more pain everyday ,.......not knowing They are breaking her already broken soul.

He knows whenever one of them hurt her, they can't sleep peacefully but they do it again bcoz they hate her or maybe they hurt her so that they could make themselve believe that they don't love her anymore.

They pretend,..... they don't care if she died and are determined to murder her in very brutual way but their heart can't pretend it . They felt like they are angry on themselves.

They think they are angry on themselves bcoz they want to hurt her like she did , but still they can't bring themselves to hurt her more bcoz they still love her even after all of this .

But the truth is they are angry on themselves bcoz they hurt her , they hate themselves whenever they see her in pain and pretend like they are enjoying it. Bcoz they love her and when they hurt her they hate themselves more .

But they can't help it they are ready to hurt themselves too in process of braking her bcoz they hate her more than anything in this world and will give her every kind of pain , they swore on their love to make her life hell and in any cost they will make it true.

But was it really truth that she left them for dying and betrayed them?if ever , they will get to know that they are just hurting her for nothing will she forgive them or most importantly will they able to forgive themselves if she turn out innocent??