chapter 8

Yn pov.

I was on way for my next class . Thank God I am not late . I reached my class i gulped when i reached there in nervousness. I pulled my hood over my head and entered in class .

I can feel everyone's eyes on me specially seven pairs of glaring eyes . I sat on my seat at last corner . my eyes fall on words written on my table .slut , bitch ,whore ,dick hungry and many more things. It were bad names written by students but i don't care or maybe i can't do anything that's why I want to ignore it.

I took out my book just then a paperball fall on my head . Took lead of it more paperballs fall on me with laughing of students. But thank God teacher came on time and started to teach.

During class i tried my best to focus on lecture instead of cold eyes that were glaring at me with so much hatred. I need to focus on my studies and win that competition after that if it will be possible i will leave this country.

I am done with this college. I am just coming here so that I could win that competition and help hara unnie. After that I don't care about this university at all . I have already made my mind i will shift from here.

Getting bullied from others whom u don't even know, is not fun but I have to endure it bcoz I can't do anything to save myself nor there is anyone who will try to save me specially when those seven are the biggest bully of mine. They don't do anything themselves bcoz other students do it to please them .

There are two types of students first who like to bully me whenever and however they like and second type who ignored me like i don't exist . I don't have any complaints about second type one's bcoz i have seen how students get suspended or transferd just bcoz they standup for me and i don't want anyone's pity or something. I am okay this way . It's only some time problem.

After teacher dismissed class I was first one to go out . I felt suffocated there. Walking down the hallways, with my head hung low, praying not to get in any trouble i entered in cafeteria.

Suddenly i stumbled, making me fall . I know it was intentional bcoz one of students deliberately put his leg forward.i looked up to see a boy whom I bumped bcoz of it.

i know what is coming, last time it happened too , they all throw their foods on me , ironically it was me , who got punishment to clean everything at the end of day ,when i complaint about it bcoz i don't have any proof .

I can't fight with all of them, run, running was the only way I could save myself. I could hear my own fast heartbeat while running .

I hide inside empty classroom. I locked it hurriedly. Sweat cover my forehead. I was panting hardly until.
"Welcome here miss slut " i know who's voice it is . It's Kenny. I turned around to look at her with her minions. My luck could not get more bad than that, out of all people i bumped into her and her minions

I gulped , I don't feared her but the way she bully me , leave me injured for days. The reason she bullied me bcoz her boyfriend get expelled from university bcoz he tried to help me.
He secretly took video when other students bullied me and send it to police but he doesn't knew they all work for them. And at last he got expelled from here .

From that day Kenny hate me so much . She thinks i seduced him and forced him to do this. But it was not my fault.

Before i could run away ,her minions caught me . Every cell of my body was giving me outh to get out of here . Every power of my muscles i kicked them and try to open the door just then someone pulled me back and throw me on floor.

My head got hurt bcoz of sharp corner of table. I touched it only to see blood on fingertips. It was hurting very badly. Kenny come infront of me and lift my face while her grip on my face was very tight , her nails dug in my cheeks, I am sure it will leave mark.

"Do you think you can run away ? Little slut just see what I will do with you today. " she said with a slap making my head turned other side .

"She has guts to kick us. I think she has alot of strength in her legs "one of her minions said with a kick on my spine. I clutch my hoody paws while my lip between my teeth to not let out any sound. I will not give them satisfaction.

" Don't you see how she always run away whenever we want to company her in playing " another girl said. I don't know any of their names . " why not we show her power of our legs then? " Kenny Said with that disgusting smirk on her face . I mentally prepared myself for upcoming pain .And with that they started to kick me .

One them pulled my head with my nape and slapped me twice i could taste my blood on corner of my lips. They were kicking, punching, slapping me continuously. But mostly my legs were hurting. I am sure they have alot of bruises by now.

It was like forever until bell rung. They stopped and left . I have classes but i don't have any energy to even lift my hand . I am exhausted both physically and mentally.

I chuckled weakly. Tears fall from my eyes. It was paining, my whole body was paining. I was lying on floor, even if I scream noone will hear it bcoz noone come this side of university.

I am weak , I am hurt, i am..........alone . My tears streamed down my empty eyes. I could feel my headache coming back but I care less . 

Is it life?  there is not a single day when I don't get hurt . If it is. I don't want this life. I curled myself in ball ignoring the pain i felt whenever I try to move .

Why? Why they are hurting me ? I know BTS bully me bcoz of our past but other students? Is it entertainment to see me hurt?

My headache was getting worsened but not more than pain in my legs and back bcoz of kicks . I can't do anything except letting my pain out through my tears . At this point I wonder if they will stop only when I will die.

I don't want to think about all of this but I can't help . I don't have anyone whom I could complain, whom I could tell about my pain but at the same point it's better that I don't have anyone bcoz i don't want anyone to see my weak side. 

Black dots started to appear infront of my eyes until they consumed me completely.

I don't know how much time it has been passed but i felt someone lifting myself. With blurry vision I try to see who it is but i just saw a blurry face of a boy . I couldn't see his face clearly but his perfume it was comforting. It was like i know who he is but i can't remember it clearly. I again tried to see . A merely weak whisper left my lips . " yoongi" and then I fainted again.