𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝

ᵀᵉᵐᵖᵗʳᵉˢˢ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢. "ʰᵃˡˡᵉᵍᵉ ᴬᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᵉᵈ"

๋࣭ ⭑ "𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒?" Sukuna asked, looking at the table of food I had prepared just for him. "Why, of course! I need you in tip-top shape!"

The King of Curses didn't necessarily eat that much. He preferred living off of people's fears and souls.

"I would much rather you eat with me." He awkwardly chuckled, looking at the food stacked on his plate. "I would, but I'm much hungrier for something else." I smiled mischievously as I held my face in my hands, looking at his sharp features.

The closer it came to night fall, the further I was aroused. He was so unsuspecting, so naive... oh, how exciting this was going to be.

"Eat as much or as little as you please," I reassured. "I'm going to make sure everything is prepared for tonight." I got up from my seat and frolicked out of the dining hall.

I made my way to my sleeping quarters and saw the new purple silk sheets and pillows, like I requested. I made sure the windows were cracked open and that the curtains were tied up. I needed to be able to see the sunrise from wherever we were in the room. I didn't expect to be in bed all night.

Seeing the sun begin to set, I squealed in excitement, going to retrieve my new toy.
To my surprise, he was standing in front of the door, seemingly waiting. "All done I see?" I pulled him into the room and rushed us to the bathroom to get washed up.

You see, I'm pretty much always horny-I'm the Goddess of Sex. But when night hits, my arousal is ten times more extreme than it is during the day time. That is why, I've always been seeking someone who could handle my hyper sexuality. But also being that I am the Goddess of Sex, no man or woman has been able to make me finish. Ironic isn't it.

Which is why I created this test. If my victim can withstand for the whole night, or at least make me finish once... they can get whatever they came here seeking.

As easy as it seemed, it was close to impossible. Mortals are prone to believing anything is possible. Foolish it is, but that's why the game is so fun. They never made it far enough into the game to get what they wanted. So, of course that's what I was expecting from my new toy.

I'm glad he proved me wrong.

After pulling him into the bathroom, I told him to strip and get into the water. Doing as he was told, he sat in the water, watching as the goddess before him, threw in petals, salts, and herbs. Was she perhaps preparing to eat him?

Moments after, I sprinkled some bath soap into the water and swirled my finger around, making bubbles appear. I took my dress off and tied up my hair, before stepping into the pool of water.

I sat across from Sukuna, observing his unreadable face. "Is there something on your mind?" He asked. I hummed, looking around the bathroom. "Just wondering how long you'll last. You see, all my toys seem to break fairly quickly."

"Luckily for you, I'm not like the others." He emerged from the water, approaching me with confidence. I licked my lips, seeing all that he had to offer. "Well aren't you a big boy~" I cooed. He towered over me with his cock dangling in my face.

It was for sure, nothing like I'd ever seen before and I once fucked a centaur.

He was long and thick... and had bumps all over the shaft. It looked like a torture device- well, to any ordinary mortal that is. But this... this was my idea of pleasure.

I could feel my face heat up with pure lust as I ran my hand over his cock; feeling it and imagining how it will feel in my womanhood. "I hope it is to your liking." He tilted his head slightly to the side. "It most certainly is," I smiled widely.

He got back in the water, dunking his head in the water. He came back up, running his fingers through his hair. "What other tricks do you have?" He lifted his arms and two more appeared. He then showed me his hand that had a mouth?

"Oh, your hand has a mouth." I looked at it with quite fascination. He brought it closer for me to inspect. "Be careful, it has a mind of its own." I poked at it, getting bit in the process.

"I'm sorry," he nervously looked at my bloody finger. I waved him off, sticking my finger further in its mouth, swirling it around, "No need, you did warn me... does it have a tongue?" I questioned. "Yes?" He replied, almost confused as to why I was asking. I hummed, finally feeling it as I continued to probe around the mouth.

"Splendid, a mouth would be useless without a tongue," I giggled, pulling out my finger.

I healed my finger within a matter of seconds, and leaned my arms against the marble rim of the bathtub. "But you truly are a marvelous being," I complimented. "I know," he boasted proudly, a bit of his arrogance slipping out. But I liked seeing his true self.

I got out of the water, causing him to follow behind me. I grabbed a towel and tossed it to him. "So, have you ever touched a woman?" He tilted his head to the side, trying to think. "No, but I have beheaded a couple." He said, using the towel to dry his hair.

"Hm, a king who has never been intimate with a woman... why come here then?" I asked out of curiosity. "Because you're the only woman I would ever want to be intimate with." I looked him up and down, discarding my towel. "How tempting..."

"Come, I want you to touch me." He came close to me, waiting for further instruction. "How so?" "However you please. I want you to become familiar with my body, because as soon as we start, we won't stop."

His giant hands gently touched my skin, not sure where to start. "Don't be shy," I taunted. He touched my breasts, massaging the mounds before pinching my nipples in between his pointer fingers and thumbs. I quietly moaned, as he continued to tease my sensitive buds.

He moved on, his hands sliding down my sides before ending up at my supple behind. "Very plump," he murmured. I giggled, seeing that he was taking a particular liking to it.

I looked out of the window, seeing that it was now dark out. "It's time." I smiled with excitement.

As I skipped back to the room, I turned around, remembering something. "Oh yes, I forgot to mention. My fluids may act as a sedative, aphrodisiac, or in some cases... poison. So beware?" I shrugged.

He grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his lips on mine, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss as his other hand groped my left ass cheek.

"Challenge accepted," he smirked.

꧁ ꧂
𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

©𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯