𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

ᵀᵉᵐᵖᵗʳᵉˢˢ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥. ᴳᵒᵈ ᴾᵃʳᵗʸ

๋࣭ ⭑ "𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑?" I called out from the bed. Ryomen emerged from the bathroom with a silk robe covering his body, "Yes Amora?"

I sat up from my stomach and leaned on my elbows for support. "Are you busy conquering the world or something today?" I asked. "Well, I was going to burn down a village... but whatever you need, I'll do."

I loudly sighed in response, wanting to be dramatic. "What ails you my Goddess?" He asked as he left the bathroom to take his spot by my side. "Since you asked... all the Gods are throwing a soirée today but I don't want to go," I pouted.

"Then why go?" He questioned. "Because I have a title to uphold. Besides, my sister is going. I hate her." I grimaced, thinking back on all the times she purposefully put me down to be mother's favorite. She was a bitch and everyone knew it.

"Why is that?" He asked. "Because she's a snobbish, ugly, prissy little shrew who thinks she's better than me just because she has kids and a husband that cheats on her with every living creature with a hole! But the jokes on her because who has every goddam God on their knees? Who has humans worshipping her? And who is the fairest of them fucking all?! Me! That's who!"

Ryomen kissed my cheek trying to calm me down as my chest heaved from anger. I took a breath and caressed his cheek, "Which is why I need you to come with me... so I can show her what she doesn't have." I voiced sweetly, batting  my eyelashes at him in attempts to sway him even though I already knew he was going to go.

"Beauty and power?" He squinted his eyes, clarifying what it is her sister doesn't have.

"Well, of course. But I'm talking about a sexy and faithful man," I corrected. He deeply chuckled, wrapping his arms around my nude body and pressing a firm kiss to the side of my cheek.

"When you put it that way—let's go make those Gods sick to their stomachs." I smirked, loving his intensity and equal desire to cause pain. It was almost like Sukuna was made for me.

"Mhm, but after a little quickie... or three," I mumbled, slowly slipping his robe off of his strong shoulders.

 or three," I mumbled, slowly slipping his robe off of his strong shoulders