𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

ᵀᵉᵐᵖᵗʳᵉˢˢ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘. ʰ ʰᵃˡˡᵉᵍᵉ

𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

๋࣭ ⭑ "𝐎𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐒," 𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓. Sukuna's tongue harshly flicked over my clit several times. After swirling around my sensitive bud, his large muscle invasively probed at the entrance of my womanhood.

He then sucked on my clit, fingering me at the same time with his thick fingers. His other arms held my legs apart as I squirmed relentlessly. "Where are you going Amora?" He lowly chuckled, sending vibrations to my core. He continued to eat me out, hearing nothing but my sweet moans of pleasure.

It was a bit embarrassing to admit, but in all of my years of living, I had never been eaten out like this before. This feeling was brand new, and oh, did it feel so good.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as pure ecstasy washed over my body. But just before I came, Sukuna stopped, detaching his mouth from my womanhood. I looked underneath me with much confusion, seeing that he would have won the challenge by now. "Why'd you stop?" I whined more so than asked.

"I have something you'll like better," he grinned, holding my leg close to my chest. I stretched my aching cunt apart with my two fingers, showing him the quivering pussy that begged for his attention.

He pumped his shaft a couple of times, coated in pre-cum before slowly pushing his tip inside my arousal. "Fuck," he seethed, as he gradually stretched out my walls, slowly thrusting his hips in and out, so both of us could get used to the feeling. "You're so tight," he moaned. The unique bumps around his dick felt much better than I could have imagined.

"I swear, if you don't make me cum, I will kill you," I warned, quickly being cut short by my own moaning. He smirked, leaning down to feverishly kiss me. I could almost feel his length growing in size as his tongue explored every inch of my mouth.

We parted the kiss with hooded eyes and swollen lips-nothing but a string of saliva connecting us. "No need for the threats, beautiful. I'll make you feel something you've never felt before," he whispered against my neck, biting and sucking at my skin.

He soon emerged from the marked up flesh and licked his lips, looking at everything he has always wanted. You underneath him, swallowing up his cock whole, like the slut you were. Ravishing your insides all while gently worshipping your body... you had no idea what you were getting yourself into.

Sukuna grabbed my leg and pulled it closer to him, pressing his pelvis against my behind. "You might want to hold onto something." He warned before speeding up his thrusts.

Drilling his cock into her with thrusts deeper than the last. He desperately wanted to hear her scream his name. To hear it roll off your tongue like a glass marble.