Part 2

Belleghra Snow was in the the Wolfswood as she woke up from her tent early morning with her Direwolf.

She had set up campfire and cooked food for herself, cooking 3 rabbits she and Ghost hunted.

She was aware of footsteps and a presence behind her, but continued cooking and then asked " want some ? ".

Sandor Clegane, a.k.a the Hound, walked towards her in his armor while bringing his horse as the latter was spooked by Ghost and he calmed him down, tying him to a nearby tree.

" I like chicken " the Hound bluntly said " but yes, give me the fucking Rabbit ".

He sat near Belleghra, indifferent to Ghost looking at him warily before calming down.

" your King knows you're here ? " Belleghra asked as she tossed him a cooked Rabbit.

" Aye " he ate it and started chewing it " told him I'm leaving his service ".

" I take it that the Lannisters weren't pleased " Belleghra stated the obvious.

" Told me to take your head before " The Hound said, finishing the leg and said " I said 'fuck the Lannisters, and fuck you' ".

" Why would you leave the services of the richest family in the continent ? " Belleghra was curious.

" They didn't avenge my father and sister by butchering their murderer like a Pig.... you did " the Hound let sadness slip in his brash cold tone, and it vanished the next moment " and I want a Valyrian steel blade too, if it means working for you then fine ".

Belleghra said nothing as she went back into her tent and came out with a Valyrian steel broadsword, to the Hound's shock as he almost spat his food out.

" Made it for situations like this " Belleghra handed him the sword and he took it with wide eyes, giving it a few swings to see if it was real or not.

" Are you a witch ? " The Hound was wide eyed " all the shit that you just pulled. The sword, the Direwolf .... ".