Women's Delulu in Mordern Age

This confuses women so much these days that they do not even understand what is right and what is wrong for them. She remains mentally disturbed, does not mature and this becomes the reason for the downfall of society.

Saw two or four songs from the internet, listened to Nicki Minaj and Doja Cat, didn't see the world and jumped into la la land, at the age of 20 they still feel that the world revolves around them, this is 10 on 10, Princesses are Disney's, and they're choosers and what not...
Like a few days ago I saw a girl put her preferences, there is a website related to dating, there she writes, 6 pack, more than 300 dollars, age 20 years, unmarried, white, all this - the answer came that in the US, such boys are only 0. Something in the decimal percentage only, I mean she was very confused.....now what you think, Aryan Khan will date you??? Look at yourself and then look at others. She keeps chasing 10 after 10, she doesn't want those who have the same standards, and the one who is beyond her limits doesn't give her any love, then just keeps doing hook-ups and everything else, no one even asks her to settle down. -then she do RR on social media "All men are dirty, cheaters, all have changed - all have changed - yes they have changed, you did date bastard fuckboiis ignoring genuine ones, then don't cry please." Leaving aside this topic, a separate series can be made on this Delulu.