The Other side of the coin

Now, I'm shifting gears from talking about masculinity to dive headfirst into the world of women. And boy, oh boy, some of you ladies can really blow it, just like the guys I've been bashing. It's time to address the not-so-pretty side of things, but hold your horses, because not all women are guilty of what you see online or in person. Believe it or not, it's a smaller percentage than you might think. But hey, even if it's just 1% of the population, that's still 1% too many!

Now, let's talk about this term that gets thrown around like a hot potato: toxic masculinity. Seriously, who came up with that? It's such a dumb term to me because it implies that all men are responsible for the issues between the sexes. But let's be real here—I've seen the rise of the manosphere, and it's clear that men have their own fair share of insecurities and issues that need fixing. So, it's high time we stop pretending that men are the sole carriers of toxic baggage. Men aren't the only ones who need therapy, and men aren't the root of all problems.

But wait, hold your horses, ladies! Before you think you're off the hook, we need to address those double standards that favor women. We're forced to accept them, and boy, are they toxic! It's mind-boggling how little these issues are discussed. And that brings me to my new term, which I'm about to drop like a bomb: toxic femininity. Yeah, you heard it right! It's when women exploit society's idea that they're delicate, innocent creatures who need extra care and protection. But in reality, it creates biases that favor women under the clever disguise of equality. Sneaky, huh?

Now, hold up, guys! Don't go thinking I'm here to fuel the gender war or anything

Now, hold up, guys! Don't go thinking I'm here to fuel the gender war or anything. I don't want this post to become fodder for space wars and debates. My goal here is simple: If society wants to redefine masculinity and convince us that men need to change for the betterment of the community, then it's only fair that we shine a light on the other side too.

So buckle up, because we're about to challenge some norms, laugh a little, and maybe even question our own biases. Remember, it's all about creating a better world for everyone, no matter where we stand on the gender spectrum.

Toxic femininity, much like its counterpart toxic masculinity, is a societal issue that deserves attention and discussion. While it is important to acknowledge and address the harmful aspects of masculinity, it is equally crucial to recognize that toxic behaviours can manifest in any gender.

One aspect of toxic femininity is the freedom to badmouth men without consequence or scrutiny. It's often seen as acceptable for women to make sweeping generalizations about men, without considering the impact of their words. Imagine a world where men constantly criticized women and expected them to silently accept it. It's important to foster open dialogue and encourage empathy between genders, rather than perpetuating stereotypes or dismissive attitudes.

 It's important to foster open dialogue and encourage empathy between genders, rather than perpetuating stereotypes or dismissive attitudes