~•Meeting/Reunion•~

Talking
'thinking'
Action
YELLING
Author
(Author information/note)

Enjoyy
-----------------------------------------------------------
Boboiboy was on the floor as he gets up and look around he saw a yellow power sphera named ochobot which is his friend.
"Ochobot!" Said Boboiboy as he yelled Which making the people in the theatre stared at him weirdly but he looks like he doesn't care.

"Boboiboy!Where are we?"asked Ochobot While hugging Boboiboy. BoBoiBoy shrugged and looks around and found his friend."Yaya!Ying! Where is the other?"asked BoBoiBoy."As usual,Gopal is eating and Fang talking about his pouplarity."Said Yaya as BoBoiBoy deadpanned at their action.

Then BoBoiBoy heard someone calling his name as he turned around and saw his dad. BoBoiBoy ran into his arm and hugged him while his father hugged him back making the agents shocked."Ehem,You probably only miss you dad."Said mechabot."Don't worry,i miss you too mechabot!"Said BoBoiBoy as he smiled.

"Hello"

Everyone prepared their powers and weapon but suddenly...
"Wait wait dont attack me just yet I'm not gonna hurt y'all"

"How can we make sure that we can trust you?"said Captain Kaizo."if i reveal myself will you trust me?".

"it depends"said Captain Kaizo as other agreed.

Suddenly the stage start was full with black smoke and revealing a hijabi girl wearing white hoodie and black pants.
"Err can i ask you a question."
said koko chi.
"Sure,ask right away!"
"How old are you?"said koko chi as the other agreed and was waiting for the answer.
"Welll.. I'm 11 turning 12 hehe.."i said as i giggled slowly.

The people in the theatre jaw dropped because how can a child teleport so many people at the same time.Except for the kokotiam gang because they're the same age as me but still they're shocked too.

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continued....