Let me be your last first kiss

That morning Alice and I went over to Bella's house. We had warned him about the battle but that tonight Bella was gonna spend the night at the house with the others will be out hunting except for me as they prepare for battle but we assured him that it wouldn't just be her and Edward to my knowledge. Jack had even come down for some reason once we left the house and Bella was there. The 3 of us were laughing Alice was calling dad by his first name. He told her to not be a stranger. Turns out dad was going fishing this weekend anyways. And as it turns out we warned Billy about the battle and what could possibly happen while he agreed he didn't want the end result he also knew we were prepared should it happen. He reminded me that I was always welcome whenever I wanted to come over. But being in that house I didn't exactly have good memories there except the couple of sleepovers Bella and I have had there.

Once before the ball game and once during all of this. But she told Bella something completely different well not totally different. Bella was surprised Bella and our dad were on a first name baises but she said our dad actually liked her. I rolled my eyes. But what actually was going to happen was that while they were gone it would just be the two of them Edward and Bella both and Jack told me he was bringing me to the North Pole and take me ice skating after we spent some time with the guardians. While I had no problem with that I was just surprised. But while Bella was confused Alice told her she was welcome. And then we went inside of the house. When we came in he asked us if we wanted something to eat and how it was always a pleasure having me under the roof for once. But we weren't hungry. He said he liked Alice. Bella agreed she was great. And then she asked him why he never got remarried after our mother. He said he hadn't found the right gal yet but also part of the reason we split was because it was too dangerous for us to be together we didn't want something to happen to us like what happened to your sister or to Genevieve you remember Jake's mom.

Yeah but the boys don't think she's dead Edward actually insists that he's very close. At least that's what he's been telling Jake. But it makes me wonder what he was up to while they were gone before Jade came down and when he thought she was here up till he knew she wasn't. I felt it was better to not ask don't tell. You know? I just thought that maybe you didn't see value in it. In marriage. She corrected. He said yes when you were old much older like our mother that things worked out better the 2nd time but that you didn't want to get married because you weren't you know careful. Bella was confused at first but when it sounded like he was trying to have "the talk" with her she cut him off said mom beat him to it like 10 years ago. Ok well you didn't have a boyfriend 10 years ago she struggled with her words but said she felt it worked the same way. He liked that it sounded like if they were getting physically intiment that they were taking precautions. She begged him that they didn't need to talk about that because he was old school. And to just ask me. Yeah dad Edward has always been old school and traditional about everything. It's the way we were raised. But then she said she was a virgin and they were both "glad" they had that talk.

He said he was liking Edward a little better now. That night she came to the house Edward opened the door Bella had her overnight back he wondered why we were outside and wanted me to go to my room because Jack was waiting for me. And to have fun but not too much fun. Yeah right I rolled my eyes. He pulled her into a guest room and it had a big bed he said she might need one to sleep in not that we didn't all have beds in our rooms since they sleep because of me but this one was a guest room that even Jake had his own room here it was a guest room but it's like him everyone knows he belongs to us. But tonight maybe not so much that she would sleep he would watch over her. And I couldn't affect him if I wasn't there. Speaking of we know what happens how she wants to have sex with him tries to take off her clothes but he doesn't want to break that rule that it was too dangerous and back in our time he would've done this more properly court her after asking her father for his blessing they would have courtships and sit on the porch and drink ice tea and eventually with her father's blessing get down on one knee and propose to her with a ring said it was his mother's. And it was big and sparkly and she said yes and slipped it on her finger.

As for Jack and I he had been waiting for me hugged me kissed me told me we had to get going. We opened a portal and walked in wasn't sure if he wanted to fly with me to the North Pole. They greeted me like old friends they asked me how I was and wanted to know if I could guess what was happening. But no I had no guesses not until I was brought into a new room and saw rose pedals leading up to a table with candles magic swirled around me my outfit was transformed into a dark blue at the top and got lighter until the bottom became white and it was sparkly like fallen snowflakes and my hair got pinned up and I had a crown of snowflakes in my hair. We had a lovely meal together. And then back to normal when we went to the frozen lake. What's happening? Why are we here? I looked around. I have a question for you but I wanna ask it in a not very straight forward over the top way in a presentation and with music. But while I do I want to sing it to you. I'm sure you won't mind he brushed his fingers at my face tucking my hair behind my ear as he kissed my forehead and cheek. Then made ice skates on me and pulled me to my feet and took my hands. Glided us around. Where was this going? I had some idea once he got to the chorus. 

I had told him at dinner that I had wished he was around more that we could do things like this more often. Of course he was sorry about this and said that he would be around more at least more than he was now after what happens later if I said yes. I was confused but then now he was on one knee with a ring in hand a beautiful sparkly snowflake ring. And how could I say nothing more than yes? As we kissed. It was beautiful. He told me the plan how at this moment Edward was asking Bella to marry him as well. How he wanted the two of them to do this together and how we would share a double wedding and Jordan would be the best man. How his sister and Sophie would be the flower girls. After the wedding she and Edward would go on their traditional honeymoon while we didn't have to have a traditional one we could go wherever we wanted any place I wanted. Or we could wait and stay here. I didn't care either way but I decided it was better to just stay here so we could all go to all the places I wanted to go to as an adventure instead of a honeymoon. But we would talk about it with our little family plus extra. But for now we had a battle to prepare for in the morning and we talked about the so called camping trip this weekend and went into his room I showered and got ready for bed he slept next to me in bed he was cold but being held in his arms felt warm. And soon enough in the morning we went home.