chapter 2: the ruin.

*last time*

Frisk: i would love to.

------------------------------------------------------

Frisk Pov:

She ask me want to be their friend, i honestly want to be friend with them. They seem to be nice, better than the peoples at my place so why not to take the offer.

Chara: glad you want to be friend with us so...come on we will lead the way.

Chara grabbed my hand and pull me up. She is really strong, i stand still, nod and smile at them thanks for the help. Then i noticed their cheek got redder, the girl name Betty was very easy to noticed but Chara has harder noticable because her cheek was already red but i still see the different.

Chara: so...uh let's go. I nodded.

Chara Pov:

Damn it. Why is she so cute? I look to Betty and nod at her, she nod back we're understand what were we thinking and continue head toward.

After 1 or 2 minite of walking, we finally get to the ruin entrance and there was a flower got a face and i already know who it was and Betty too. We approached it and talk.

Flowey: Howdy, i'm Flowey, Flowey the flower. The he got a bit supprised.

I can feel Frisk jumps a bit. Of course everyone can get supprised because of a talking flower. She hold my hand shakily and squeze it tighter, i see...she got scared. Betty went behind Frisk and gave her a hug to make her calm and it's work so i pull off my hand and look at Flowey.

First, his smiled down for a while then got back to his faked usual smile.

Flowey: you seem got scared and con... cut his words.

Chara: enough of those shit Flowey, you know me too well to use that fake kind smile at me like that! I snapped.

His face changed afterward and have a evil face with a big grin.

Flowey: ohh, so...if you already know about it then prepared to die.

He summons his pellet bullet and shoot at us. I can here Frisk squized behind me, man it sounded cute when she did that but still i don't bother to do anything because i knew that there will have a person to show up and save us. Then there are fires shoot at the pellet and know him to the ground and have a voice.

???: what an evil creature try to harm such a poor chi...!!

She looks at me in shock, blink a few time and tears up then she ran to me and hug me, saying:

???: my child. Is that really you?

Chara: yes mom, it's me. I tearing too but obviously that was faked.

She pulls back and looks behind me.

???: who are the two behind you? She pointed at Frisk and Betty, concerned.

I ran to them and introduced.

Chara: this is my friends, the pink one is Betty and blue is Frisk.

Betty: hello miss goat lady!

Frisk: uh um. H-Hello to you to miss g-goat lady. She got a bit stuter.

Toriel: ohh, just call me Toriel you two. She giggle. Suddenly turn to me and asked.

Toriel: oh right, Chara. How can you alive? She got confused.

I flinch.

Chara: i-i don't know mom, i just woke up and i was with Betty in an old building then i know that she was the one who revive me.

Toriel looks shock even Frisk too but i just smile, a nervous smile but she believe it and spoke up:

Toriel: well if that what happen then let's go to my house my child and of course you two too.

Then she take us to her home.

*time skip*

After we got through all the trap, monster and the cuteness of Frisk (oh god).

Now we appear infront of Toriel home.

------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): hey guys i hope you guys enjoy the reading and great new for sinner reader. After this chapter or maybe the next one, you will receive some lemon/smut but mostly rave.

And i have a bad news after 2 or 3 weeks i will stop writing for at least 5 or 6 day or maybe more but still if you like this i would love to write more.

See you later