chapter 13: ???

*recap*

Chara: We'll never abandoned you like those peoples on the surface did to you.

Betty: We'll alway by yourside and protect you no matter what.

Frisk: Promise?

Charetty: Promise...

*back to the story*

(Meanwhile somewhere in the void)

??? Pov:

I wandering in the void to find a person. After hours of searching i finally found them, a human wearing a a yellow strip green sweater and a black pant, their back face me.

Suddenly they turned around.
and spotted as their eyes widen and pointing at me.

???: y-you...how can you alive? I thought you were de-!

I cut her off by saying.

???: dead? Ha, no, i'm not. But how can i still alive? I'll tell you later. But now i wanted to ask, how can you came back to live and be here at the same time?

???: h-huh? W-What are you talking about?

???: it's not you? Hmm, interesting.

???: Hey! What do you mean by am dead and live at the same time?

???: so it really is wasn't you?!

I chuckled, then looked at her confused expresssion

???: ok, i'm going to explained you why i asked that. I was checking at the seventh fallen human.

???: So that why i got woke up?

???: precisely. As i watched the human landed on the bed of flower, there are two figure. One looks the same as you and the second is a girl have a brown hair with bottom pink, her eyes also pink, she's wearing a pink strip purple sweater, pink dress with long dark brown pant.

???: so, do you have any idea who's the pink one is?

???: don't know, but i have a thought that she not from this timeline or this au.

???: au?

???: it's mean she's not from our universe. Have you ever heard of multiverse?

???: i thought it was just some nonsense scientifiction.

???: well, i've experienced it.

She stares at me shocked.

???: WHAT!?

???: wow! I'd never thought it would be this echoed.

???: wait, wait, hold on, you said you've been experienced it? You mean travel there?

???: um...not exactly i just appeared as a ghost and watched, i can't interact any physical form from there.

???: ....oh, wait! The person you said who look like me, so they...

???: yes...

I cut her off cause her to glare at me.

???: she might from other au's.

She and i stay silent for a while until i began to spoke up.

???: ok, back to the subject, i came here because i want your help to keep your eyes on them.

???: why me? Why don't you do it by yourself?

???: because there are some forces that push out from getting near them.

She was about to spoke up but she paused for a few second to think then she started to ask.

???: is there any relate to the pink girl?

???: you think she can do that?

???: she is the most suspicious one, plus if the one looks like me is really me, i don't think i'll have ability and the seventh one won't have that ability either.

I thought for a moment before i spoke again.

???: maybe you're right, but we cannot get into the conclusion yet, so just keep an eye on them for now.

???: understood!

???: Thanks for helping me, Chara Dreemurr

I said as i bowed.

Chara: That's my pleasure, W.D Gaster.

She said as she bowed after.

------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): that is the longest conversation i've ever write, i don't have anything to say, my brain dead.

So yeah, hope y'all enjoy.