chapter 5: the figure in cold winds with snowflake

(A/N): warning there might have some gore but if you dare to read lemon so there's no big deal for you just because of a little gore right?

Anyway, hope y'all enjoy.

3rd person Pov:

The girls were walking down the hall of the ruin, they were heading toward the exit while two girls (demon), Chara, Betty were talking about stuff, the girls followed behind them was struggled of walk because her lower part was hurt and had a headache. Frisk don't know why. When she woke up she started to feel pain of here lower part and had a bad headache, look around realize that she slept and cuddled with her new yesterday friends.

Frisk movement was uneasy by look of how her walking while she was focusing her move, there are two difference color eyes watching her from their shoulder and had a devilish grin on the face. Frisk is a sensitive person she can feel someone's staring at her that sends chill down her spine, looks up but the gazes quickly gone and the two girls talking like nothing happens and continues follow their path.

Frisk thought: what is that feeling?

When she was still in her thought, she strip in a crack on the path before she fell down there are two hands catch her from the impact, get pull in their arms, look up to see Chara holding them by the arms. Then she stood still and backed up, had a small blush appeared on their face.

Frisk: t-thank you.

Chara: your welcome. I just don't want that cute face get scratches.

Frisk blush more a bit by the income 'FLIRT', Chara swiftly said as a repay she gave her a soft smile, this cause Chara to blush hard red at her cuteness while Chara was trying to keep a straight face, Betty held back her nose bleeding. Frisk saw the strange reaction and tilted her head in pure confused.

Frisk:...why your face so red, Chara?

Chara turns around blushing.

Chara: n-nothing, just keep going!

Appearantly, Chara and Betty want to do her right now but she has to controlled her-self so she doesn't launch at her and fuck her at where she stands, but Betty in the other hand was a beast. She ran pass Chara as jumped at Frisk who was supprised by the sudden impact. Pinned down the ground Betty leans her head down to Frisk neck and bites it with no hesitation as she sucks the dripping blood this make Frisk groans and arches her back. Betty was enjoying the statements when she got pull back by Chara.

Betty got pull back and huffed because she got interrupted. Chara was now really pissed becaused Betty do that before but Chara driftes it off and helps Frisk up then Chara use 'HATE' to get in her minds and delete what happen just now.

Chara Pov:

After i delete her memories just now, i put her down gently and turn to Betty bad expression.

Chara: Betty what the hell? Can't you hold back yourself?

Betty: i try my best, y'know!

Chara: at least you have to turn away and masturbating yourself!?

Betty: urgh! Maybe you're right, i just play dump.

I rub my forehead as i sit down the floor. I delete her memories because i don't want her to afraid of us too much and try to run away. You don't know when you'll meet a person like her again, pure innocent smile and overgrow body that not match with her ages.

Chara: huh...guess we'll have to wait then.

*time skip*

Frisk Pov:

I woke up with a tired expression, i don't really remember what happen my memories are very fuzzy. I think i pass out or something. I sat up, rubbed my eye, looked a round to spot Chara and Betty are waitting for me. They also notice me wake up. Ah! This stupid headache.

Frisk: w-what happen?

Chara: oh uh, you got pass out of the mid of the walks. I think it because of the headache.

Frisk: y-yea, you maybe right!

Then i remember something to asked her about.

Frisk: h-hey, Chara does Toriel is fine with this? She seems like haven't seen you for a long time, i doubt it.

Chara Pov:

I jump a bit at her question. I quickly calm down and explain.

Chara: don't worry she fine she'll understands, beside i know this place before so don't be worried about it.

Frisk: oh okay, but i'm still haven't thank her and say goodbye.

Chara: i told you, don't think about it. She'll understands.

Although that all a lie we already kill her in the early morning. =)

------------------------------------------------------------

(I'm really lazy to right more conservation so i won't do a flashback)

------------------------------------------------------------

*time skip*

After one or two minute of walk, we're finally get to the exit. We open the gate and a cold wind hit us. It not bothered me and Betty much because we strong enough to against the cold but Frisk not she is hugging herself to keep her warm but that doesn't help much in this cold wether so she turns to me and hugs me. I decides to hug her back, Betty walks to us and hugs Frisk from other side.

I can see a warm smile form on her face, this make smile back. After that we hand in hand with Frisk walk to a bridge hanging on an abyss. We're stood in front of the bridge but heard a branch cracked and we're stopped. Then we're heard a low voice speak up.

???: heya, humans. Don't you know how to greet a new pal.

------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): this my longest conservation ever so i just want to have a break, so...

Hope y'all enjoy!!