Chapter 3 ~ She is a beauty

Karan reached his set, and entered the vanity.He wore the dress for the next scene and was reading the script while the makeup artist was doing his makeup.

He was reading it but his mind was all busy while thinking about the girl he saw in the morning.

Her slight glimpse was messing his mind and he couldn't stop himself from trying to imagine her face.

How she might look?

Her eyes?

Her lips?

Her voice?

He smiled but also felt annoyed for not seeing her face.He wanted to meet her.He was never this desperate to meet or see someone.

But it was her, and he was dying to see her.

"Sir, director is calling for the next shoot"his thoughts broke listening to the words and he nodded before getting up and wore a jacket over the shirt.

Reading the script again, he walked outside and resumed his shooting.

And, just like that his day came to an end and while changing his dress in a vanity he looked at the timing and sighed.

It was six in the evening, and for a second he thought to go to the office.But also he sighed thinking about the people and Paparazzi.

It would be a mess and he shook his head feeling gloomy.

Should I ask Bhai?

He thought but also a thought crossed his mind thinking what he was going to ask?

There would be many people in the office and what if doesn't know her?

He pouted walking towards his car and his bodyguard opened the door causing him to sit inside.

He was on his way to the home, and groaned seeing the traffic.It always ruined his mind.He sighed unlocked his phone and opened the Instagram to pass some time.

A smile appeared on his face reading the comments on his recent post.The edits and reels of fans were so precious for him because they would make him smile knowing his fans love for him.

The car started moving and Karan looked up to see the road was clear.He started looking outside the window seeing some going on bike, scooty and some walking on the footpath.

A tiny part of him wanted to enjoy life like a normal person who would walk and enjoy carefree in the public.

He enjoyed the fame but being an actor was too much because the public never misses any chance to come with a camera around while shouting and shooting him.

And, it was good only on some occasions not every time but he knew he couldn't do anything about that.

He came out of his thoughts when his eyes caught a siddhivinayak temple.Karan was a believer of lord Ganesha and he used to visit the temple whenever he got the time.

"Stop, Ahil"He said to his driver and his bodyguard looked at him.

"Mandir Jake aayenge"Karan informed and the driver took the car to a side.

"Sir, app ek minute andar hi rahiye.Mein inform karke aata hu, bohot log honge andar"His bodyguard, Arshit said and Karan squeezed his eyes before nodding.

Well, he knew he can't take any risk.

After a few minutes Arshit arrived and opened the door for him.Karan stepped outside only to see people staring at him with wide eyes and shock.

They didn't even take a minute to open their phone to capture him.Whereas Karan smiled looking at them and walked on the other side, where there was an easy way for him to enter inside the temple.