Misadventures of an Almost somebody

Have you ever felt like you don't belong anywhere? Like you're not good enough, smart enough, or attractive enough to succeed in life? As if you're always on the outside looking
in while others enjoy the perks of fame, power, and wealth? If you answered yes, then this book is for you.

I know how you feel because I've been there. Struggling with low self-esteem, social anxiety, and impostor syndrome for most of my life, I attempted various careers, from acting to politics to journalism, only to face rejection, ridicule, and being ignored by those who seemed to have it all.

You might wonder why I pursued these careers. Well, I had a dream—a dream of being someone who matters, makes a difference, and is admired and respected. Someone who is not defined by their appearance.

Despite being told that politics is "Hollywood for the ugly," I couldn't get into Hollywood or politics. What does that say about me? Am I too ugly for both? Am I doomed to be a nobody forever? No. I refuse to accept that fate. I refuse others to define me. I refuse to let others judge me. I refuse to give up on my dream.

Fortunately, writing came into my life. Everyone can write; it doesn't require looks, the right height or weight, or even intelligence, as long as you have the funds to hire a ghostwriter.

Weekly available
Chapter 1: Ugly duckling
Chapter 2: Momma raised a fool
Chapter 3: Kharisma with a k