Love poems for Him

When I first met you, I had an idea that I would get attached to you.
As the days went by, I could feel myself falling in love with you.
I think about you all the time. When I think about you, I realize that you hold a place in my heart.

I know for a fact that we are meant to be together.
Seeing your face when you smile literally changes my whole life. Just know that I will never let go of you, and my feelings will never disappear.
That's my promise.

Where have you been all my life?

Have you ever met someone with whom you have had an instant, deep, spiritual connection? Someone who wants to know you. The real you. Deeply, positively, and passionately!

Someone who wants to know whatever you think of, what you like, and what not. And what makes you happy? Someone who wants to know everything that would make you happy!

Someone who wants to do it all. And you would say no one can ever make you happy like they do! Someone you feel with your heart and soul that you're meant to spend the rest of your lives together and want to ask them...

"Where have you been all my life?"

-----

"My soul made love to your soul long before our bodies met."

Let your being rise gently in the realm of affection, love, pleasure, and passion. At the will of deep emotions. Wrapped tightly in a sweet melody that plunges into the abysses of your heart. Where only love reigns and where magic shines brightly, brighter than a million suns bursting in the sky, And let's give birth to a blazing love between two beings, hearts aligned, souls entwined in an eternal dance, forever together, and never

I love you, my sexy man.