Apples

Nick : where are you lost daddy?

The boy asked as he shifted his naked body under the blanket towards the man who is lost in his thoughts with the cigar balanced between his thumb and finger leaning his body to the bed's back shelf.

Yoongi : nothing.

he let the smoke in his mouth vanish in the air of course he is lying something is running his mind.

Nick : you are thinking about him? Don't you?

Nick says as he slides his long fingers on yoongi's chest yoongi look at his hand and take a puff of the cigar.

Yoongi : yours fingers are long.

Nick : I know.

Yoongi : he has small hands.

Nick : you want him don't you.

Yoongi : I can't get him out of my mind the moment I lock my eyes with his it makes me hooked.

Nick looks at yoongi and sits infront of him

Nick : why don't you invite him? To join us?

With a small smirk on his lips he speaks and glides his hand on yoongi's neck and take the cigar in his one hand taking a sip of that toxic smoke.

Yoongi : I think he won't agree.

Nick : why?

Yoongi : he is a simple boy I don't think he likes kink

Nick : maybe he just never explore.

Yoongi : I guess so.

Nick drop the cigar on the floor.

Nick : want another round daddy?

Yoongi : I am sleeping

Yoongi say as he push Nick aside but Nick doesn't seems to get offended by this.

Time 4 am

Laying on his single bed Jimin is staring at the empty ceiling he himself doesn't remember how long he is wake up till now maybe because he don't sleep last night he can't believe that he comes this far in such a short time of periods it makes him remember the conversation he had with namjoon on the last day on his training.

*Flash back*

Standing in front of the door of namjoon's apartment he knows he shouldn't be here at 6 pm on Sunday morning, looking at the door his feets are stuck on the ground he is continuously thinking to make a knock on the door but his body refused to move the nervousness in his mind is making him go numb he doesn't even care about the gaze of the people passing by thought the corridor.

??? : umm do you need help?

An unknown man asks him with curiosity, it makes jimin snap back to reality.

Jimin : umm no thankyou.

??? : ok if you say so.

The unknown man walks forward leaving jimin behind, jimin takes a deep breathe and lifts up his arm and press the door bell it gives jimin a relief as if he win a war in no time he get to see namjoon peeking thought the little open door when he see jimin he opens the door fully.

Namjoon : jimin? Why are you here.

Jimin : umm no, no reason.

Jimin sayes as he lowers his head looking at his feets namjoon sign at the view and speak.

Namjoon : I know you are scared jimin and you should be I know you ganna face those things which are pure shit I know it's not going to be easy.

Jimin : what if I fucked up?