Chapter 2

I walked right into a hole! As I fell, I looked up, and saw somebody falling behind me, and then I saw a rope attached to a wall.
I reach over and grab the rope, and realize it's only enough for one person. I look down, and the bottom is unseen. The rope still in my hand, I realize I have to make a decision. That girl, or me.
I remind myself that this isn't real, but then again I feels so real. Maybe it is. I look up at the girl again, and her face seems familiar. I know her.
My decision is made.The rope and grappling hook still in my hand, I manage to grab her with my other. I pull her close, and wrap the rope around her, and secure the grappling hook on her coat.
I keep falling, but she does not. I finally get a good look at her face, and realize who she is.
I just saved Emma. How did they know? I shake that out of my head and glance up. Emma's no longer there.
I look down again, and floor suddenly appears. I land on my hands and knees, and suddenly I'm back in the all grey room.
"Congratulations, I have your results." the lady from behind the desk tells me.
"What are the results?" I burst. I couldn't help myself, I need to know.
"Well, I said 'Congratulations' for a reason sweet pea, you're a Super!" she tells me excitedly. I'm a Super?!? I honestly didn't know what my results were going to be, but I was not expecting the outcome to be that I'm a Super!
That means I'm destined to do great things! What great things???