Part two: wedding vows and lying cows

[authors note: David Tennant my sexy pookie on the chapter cover 😩 (the things id let that man to do to me bro I'd literally bark for him he's so daddy ughhhhhhhhh
Anyway...
This will have some lovely plot twists so enjoy my pookies 😈
TW: heartstopper slander, hitler, (maybe) smut, anxiety, panic attacks grandma killings, nair, and homophobic slurs.

ENJOYYYY :)))]

after a wonderful night of anal pleasure, Jake and jasper woke up together in bed, Jasper leaning his head on jakes chest.
jasper suddenly feels jakes hand slap over his eyes, blocking his vision.
"Jakey... you're supposed to slap my buttox not my eyes..." he says flirtatiously as he smirks. It's clear that since yesterday Jasper had become far more comfortable with himself and his sexuality, and  Jake had helped a lot with that. Jasper had gone from being an insecure, homophobic closeted gay to practically being nick from heart stopper.

[Quick authors note: "Ermmmmm... I'm bi actually 🤓👆 " god that boy annoyed me in the series and I HATED the newest book the plot was literally JUST GAY S*X IT WAS JUST SOOOO BAD but anyway back on with the story.]

"No! Jasper, it's our wedding day!!! You're not supposed to see me before we get married!!!!!!!!" Jake said, annoyed. he was definitely one for tradition, even if he was gay.
Jasper giggled like an anime girl.

"Oh, Jakey... who cares? It's already a GAY wedding, it can't get any less traditional... and besides, I want to see your gorgeous face, baby girl..." jasper gently peels jakes hand off his eyes as he says this and looks into jakes icy blue orbs as they glisten in the morning sunlight.

"But Jasper-!" Jake tries to argue, but he's interrupted by jaspers finger pressing on his lips, shutting him up. Jake turns red.

"Shhhhhhhhhh, my majestic mucker..." jasper soothed Jake by stroking the side of his face while using his signature nickname for his lover, "there's nothing to worry about... today is going to go perfectly...".

Jake blushes profusely at the nickname.

"How can you be sure though, baby? what if my dress gets ripped?! Or my veil?! What if my feet have grown so my platform SHEIN white wedding boots don't fit anymore?!" Jake begins to panic, "WHAT IF THE RAINBOW FLAG THAT IM GOING TO CARRY DOWN THE ISLE WITH ME TEARS?!".
Jake break down and starts to have a panic attack. Jasper gets worried.
"No! Jake, you will be a beautiful bride! Even if you were wearing a bin bag you'd still look like a drag queen to me, my majestic mucker..." he kisses jakes forehead, which is still drenched in sweat after their previous nights activity, but jasper doesn't care. He's only focused on his beloved boyfriend.

"Jasper, bffr! Everything's going to go wrong!" Droplets of sadness begin to drip from jakes eyes like an old tap. Drip. Drip. Drip. Jasper can't stand it. He leans in close to Jake, and for a moment, Jake thinks that he'll kiss him, until jasper sticks out his long tongue.

Jaspers tongue slides along jakes left cheek, it's wet and slimy, gliding across jakes skin and clearing away all of his tears with is mouth. jasper then slides his tongue over the bridge of jakes nose over to his right cheek, and begins to lick away the tears on that side. This just made jake cry more, but not of sadness and stress, but overwhelming joy.
"Oh, j-j-j-jasper... this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me without me giving them oral first..." jake smiles, tears still streaming down his face.
Jasper smirks and goes back in, clearing away all of jakes clear salty liquid.
"There you go, my magnificent mucker... can't have you tear stained on your wedding day, now, can we?" Jaspers smiles lovingly at his partner, and his partner smiles back.
"Shall we get ready for the wedding then, baby girl?" Jake sniffles.
"I suppose we should, Jakey." Jasper hops out of bed and walks over to the bath, and starts to run it, "I'm going to take a bath."
"Without me?" Jake smirks, thinking he was extremely smooth with that one.
The water of the bath plops agains the bottom tub loudly as it runs. The stream of water coming from the tap is thicc, and the soothing repetitive sound of the bath running can't help but turn Jake on a little. It reminds him of the fast paced beat of a lady gaga song. Ra ra ah ah ah...