☆Intro☆

Hello as I previously said in the comment tab of the book, this is just from fun and way connected the messy Lore of JYP Universe. I wont confirm anything about finding out about expanding this series. So Ill might make some connection towards those group but nothing more to elaborate with.

As we know stray kids have a messy lore theory. As I feel I have been doing this case for over a year which hasn't been solved.

 So the more thought I put into this, I feel I have been thinking that this Universe has more than  1 single direction toward that

So the more thought I put into this, I feel I have been thinking that this Universe has more than  1 single direction toward that. BUT I'M WRONG WE HAVE TWO UNIVERSES THAT CONNECT TO ONE OR MORE!?! Let me explain, I started by the order of the release of each film, which started well, but the connection really wasn't in place and the event didn't really make sense by the time of order. So we started with Hellvator before distract 9 which is really off-topic, many say the kids switch places as in that leads into District 9. I thought so too, but no it makes more sense by the two universes that lead out to it. We know as in I know Universe 1 is hellvator with levantor  ¨neverland¨ then we have District  9 with my pace in ¨EMO¨. As these songs add up the storyline, as we know the beginning of Hellvator and Levantor have what I like to call the ¨portal tower¨ or ¨portal Gates" As we see in Winter Falls (even tho it is a payphone), and Leventer the portal was burning, which cause a glitch within the timeline of them, maybe that why felix is considered a glitch throughout the Lore as Felix is the key to solve everything? What is the purpose of the clone? Are they the Neverland kids to bring back where they are from? Why do i say there a glitch in the portal? Then explain the glitch jump in megaverse, they can switch into different persons, as the building could be the same as the hellevator building but rebuild towards their year? Does Chan know something that we don't?  Are we on the right track  but hidden under our noses?

So come along with this journey of mine to find out what have we been missing! Ill might elaborate more on videos if you guys want (since i do have a YouTube channel which i don't mind using to explain more)

Date Log in : 1/15/24
TIME LOGGED : 4:21 pm