''WHAT THE FU-'' Part 2

Tommy's POV:

Tommy felt himself drop off the mattress in his sleep. But weirdly enough he woke up and slept comfortably in the middle of the small mattress. Ranboo was already gone, or he wasn't there at all last night. Tommy couldn't get the image of Ranboo standing up and Tubbo opening his eyes. It was probably just a dream or something, after all, it was a late night with his roommates. He carefully got up trying not to get the floorboards so crack, or even break. It happened once to him, he wasn't careful enough getting up and fell straight through the floor. The building wasn't very strong. One little flame out of control the whole thing will collapse.

"Tubbo?" The blond rubbed his eyes, his stomach growling violently.

He scanned the small space in the apartment where Tubbo had been sleeping, nothing... There was a long note attached to the fridge by a crappy magnet. Walking up to it he could tell who it was by based on the length of the message and the hand writing. Tommy frowned at the message it read:

Tommy and Tubbo

I'm heading out on a walk going around the whole town! Just letting you know where I'm going, should be back around 10! If not then an hour or so after. Miss you!

-Ranboo

A question raced in front of Tommy's face, if this was to Tubbo as well, where was he? There were no other notes, not even small ones just saying he was going out like he normally did.

Sighing he fell on the couch with a thud, flipping on the tv there was a small warning alarm. It was warning people to close their windows and show nothing in their homes that people would recognize. Seconds after Tommy had read it a woman appeared on the screen, "15 bodies have been found by the assassinations around town, more to be found. They were believed to be someone with enderman abilities to teleport because of the particles left at the crime scene. Unfortunately, particles from powers aren't studied very much so we are unsure if they work like DNA and can be tracked. With the given attacks we've started studying more with the particles. We will be referring to them as Ender for their enderman like abilities. They are highly dangerous; we have no idea who they're working for and are considered an assassin that is likely to be a villain ."

When she talked about the note it was shown on the screen. Tommy however completely ignored it and waited for cartoons to turn on. Pulling his legs up to his chest he pouted like a child when there were no cartoons and just stupid details about the murder cases.

Sitting there for what felt like hours, nothing, Tubbo wasn't back, Ranboo wasn't back. He had no idea where Tubbo even was and god knows if Ranboo was telling the truth.

Ranboo rarely lied to them. The only occasions he could remember were for birthdays, and even then the whole surprise was almost ruined every single time. This time it just felt different for Tom. Ranboo was hiding something big he could tell Tubbo didn't know what it was either. Him and Tubbo went off for little conversations because of the well kept secret.

Tommy felt his worries grow and spread quickly like vines. Letting dreadful thoughts in his head. He trembled imagining it all unfold. Nothing could stop the vines in his mind from growing, but one thing could optimistically stop it. Going out and fucking search for them like a grown ass man.

Taking a step outside, wind flapped against him faintly. Wind rushed, blowing into his back as he took a few steps forward exposing his back to the street. It made him walk a little quicker so he went within barely a few centimetres between him and the wall.

Very quickly and very suddenly a hand snatched him from the street pulling him into a dark alleyway. He was shoved against the hard brick wall, his head bouncing off of it. Tommy could swear there was In the air making him very drowsy His fingertips started to get numb. Carefully, not being able to hear anything going on in his surroundings, he opened his eyes just enough to see a masked figure completely dressed in black. With fucking red and blue shades.