Part:-1

Cinema room

Cinema room

Back yard

Roof top
___________________________________________

Why maknae line too much Strick and worried for hyung lines? (So let me tell you)

When Jin was 15 years old that time they loose his parents in accident, after parents dead hyung line take all responsibility in young age for maknae,
Bcz that time they are too young.

Jin was Start handling his father company when he was turn 18...that time was worse for hyung lines because of sudden responsibility & stress make them careless towards health.

But fulfill maknae all wishes so they not ask about his parents and miss them.

Like this time passed they grownups, maknae notice his hyungs is so stress, careless, Jin & J hope easy fell sicking, Suga silent, namjoon's over work... Make maknae worries for his hyungs.

So Jimin decided to take company responsibility when he was turn 23,

& Tae decided to become a doctor saw his hyungs health,

& Jangkook want to become a basketballer but he put his wishes aside and decided to help Jimin in company.

Maknae do study hard and the time were come, Jimin take company responsibility and give his perfect to company and become a No.1 CEO.

after two years Tae complete his MBBS study and become physical therapist
No.1 doctor in Korea.

his first patient was his hyungs he find out that hyung line is so weak mentally & physically Bcz of so many stress and his careless.

So Tae set schedule for them like monthly checkup, shots, No over work, health food etc.

Like this after 1 year Jangkook complete his and tell Jimin that he want to help him in company but, firstly Jimin refused and say him ",don't need to sacrifice your wishes do what you really want to become",

but kook not agree So, Jimin give him chance and then kook give his best to company by his multiple talent and at the last Jimin gave him 2nd CEO position.

Now they are Billionaires Kim brothers in Korea.

In next part we see how Maknae handle his hyungs?

Is this really easy to handle hyung line for maknae line?

____________________∆∆∆___________________

Plz don't forget to vote and comment..I love to see your opinion.💜

Your ideas allow.

369 Words