Part:-4

Jin come in office guest room he saw a man stand he can't see his face Bcz the man back face of Jin

Jin:- yes, Mr.... he shoked to see the person Infront of him when the person turn his face toward Jin. Gong Yoo Uncle?

New character

Name:- Park Gong Yoo (Mr

Name:- Park Gong Yoo (Mr.kim step younger brother)

Age:- 42

Occupation:- CEO of park corporation (who is very lowest company now)

Gong Yoo:- ohh my dear, How are you?
he said and hug Jin tightly.

Jin:- I am fine Uncle What about you? and you suddenly here? he said and break hug.

Gong Yoo:- I was not good but after see you my brother son I am totally fine.
Are you not happy Jin to see me? he said make sad face.

Jin:- No, it's not like that uncle I am so happy to see you here, I was just shocked to see you after long time uncle. he said and make sit his uncle and also sit beside him on couch.

Gong Yoo:- Yeah Jin I was die to see you all I was come Busan for some meetings so, I thought to meet my brother son.

Jin:- Ohh so, you leave with us na uncle for somedays now? he asked hopefully eyes.

Gong Yoo:- umm... I thought to leave today flight but I can't make my dear sad so.... I leave someday.. btw where is your other brother?

Kook:- hyung.. what are you doing here? What we told you? he said while glaring him not noticing the person beside Jin.

Jin look the voice and find jungkook and Jimin Stand who glaring him, but Jin ignore totally his glare and went towards Jimin and jungkook.

Jin:- heyy Jimin, jungkook see who is here.. he said while point Gong Yoo.

Jimin:- hyung who is he? And what are you doing with him? he said and hold Jin hand Bcz feel bad vibe towards the person.

Jin:- Jimin, kook he is Gong Yoo Uncle you didn't remind Bcz you are sho little when uncle suddenly leave... He is dad younger brother. he said with full of excitement and happiness.