Part:-5

Kook busy to scrolling mobile, and jimin admire his sleeping hyung while creesing his hair, and Tae is going out to his junior Dr. give him some patients report, Jin is getting bored,

Jin:-guys let's go home na, I am bored now...

Kook:- yeah you are the one hyung who want to come here..

Jin:- I know but now I want to go home and Tae Tae work isn't done still,

Kook:- yeah I give you two home option too but you own self choose hospital so, just wait until Tae hyung not done his work.

Jin:- who told you to give options you can directly say that let's go home,
But no you also want to come here.. he said while glaring him.

Kook:- yeah I want to come here... Bcz I want to see my world most handsome Tae hyung and my cute kitty hyung... he said while smirk

Jin:- you bunny face human I am the world wide handsome here only... he said while controlling his fake angry.

Kook:- very funny hyung...you and World wide handsome... hahaha.
he said and start laughing.

Jin:- you... Double bunny Shut up.... I..
*Cut of*

Jimin:- Shut up you both.. how you both bickering on senseless topic? he said in irritating tone and little loud..
     Make yoongi awake in his sleep, Jimin glare both they gulp in fear and shut his mouth.

Jimin look yoongi he sit on couch with messy hair and still close his eyes look so cute make them coed on him.

Jimin:- did you sleep well hyung?... he said while setting his messy hair.

Suga:- hmm.. he hummed and put his head on Jimin chest still closing his eyes.

Kook:- wakie wakie hyung... don't sleep again.. he said while creesing his hair

Yoongi open his eyes and look towards kook, Jin and then Jimin.
He sit properly and look them again with confused kitty eyes.

Jin:- what happen yoongi?

Suddenly Tae come inside in his cabin and he coed the seen Infront of him,
Yoongi look them confusedly and trio control Laugh to see yoongi reaction.

Kook:- what happen to you hyung? he said controlling his laugh.

Jin:- yoongi you will get injection did you know ?he said in dramatic voice which one noticed by yoongi.

Yoongi:- yeah I am not Dumbo so stop making me fool. he said annoying tone make everyone laugh and Tae coed at his hyungs cute irritating face.