chapter four - two months later

The next morning at 12a.m. on June 9 Tooru was walking around in their home looking at Towako fast asleep.

He couldn't really sleep as of their twins kicking lightly on the inside they were being soft on their mother.

"sigh you both love it when mommy has to feel you both kicking me, hmm? Your father and sister can't wait for you both to be born."

Tooru was then humming a familiar tune that he used to hum of a song when he was pregnant with Towako.

That was until Tooru realized that Hajime came to fetch him when he felt his arms around his waist and resting on his bump.

"Tooru, why'd you leave the bed?"

"Just got up to walk around for a bit."

"Are they keeping you up again?"

"A little bit. sigh I can't wait to give birth to them anytime soon."

Tooru said leaning against his husband feeling Hajime's hands rubbing his bump.

Tooru just loved the feeling of Hajime's hands on him that was until Tooru let out a moan.

"Someone's needy, again.."

"S-s-shut up!"

Though as Hajime took Tooru's hand in his and they went back to bed to fall asleep.

It would be anytime that the twins would be born... but the couple decided to keep it low so their friends and family could guess on the date.

Some said it'd be in June while others said July or October.

But Hajime's parents and his sister said on Christmas Eve that the twins would be born.

And yes, they were correct their due date is on December 24 that the twin boys would be born.

Since Towako was born on Hajime's birthday the 10th of June Hajime's parents knew it would end up somewhere like that.

Timeskip: the next morning

When the next day came it was 5a.m. Hajime didn't have work that day and it was a weekend Friday morning Towako woke her mother up.

"Mom, I've got the card written and everything thanks for writing something in there as well mom. Should we get thr birthday breakfast ready?"

"Towako? It's only 5a.m. what are you doing up so early?"

"Umm.. I want us to make this birthday special for us."

"I know sweetie, alright let's get going then."

At 5a.m. both Tooru and Towako were in the kitchen with the lights switched on getting the birthday breakfast ready for Hajime first.

Before Tooru could make Towako's birthday breakfast.

"Alright, you already took your father's coffee to him?"

Tooru asked his daughter who stood there with a smile on her face.

"Yes I did mom."

When the breakfast was taken to Hajime then Hajime woke up to see his lover and daughter singing to him.

He already felt lucky enough to have Tooru and Towako here with him and soon the twins.

"Happy birthday dad!"

"Thanks sweetheart. Happy birthday to you."

For Tooru it was real easy since Towako was born on Hajime's birthday it was when he turned 24 or 25 that Tooru was giving birth to Towako on his birthday.