♡ Chapter 3 ♡

♡

Ohh ! God , this man again .
( One and only vivaan for you )

" Now if you are back in your senses , please leave my shirt " he asked

I looked at my hands which were holding my boss shirt's collar and then looked back at his face only to see his famous smirk on his face . ( God he is hot )

" Or are you enjoying touching me , hmm " he smirked . "  And If you are than we can do many more things , in my office " he whispered while leaning down towards my face .

I shivered because of our proximity, and hesitantly removed my hands from his collar only to notice his veiny hands gripping my waist.  I looked at him and give him a look and asked him " Now you can too remove your hands off me " while giving him a tight smile .

" Ouch ! Not even a thanks , I am hurt " he said playfully . His hands remaining on my waist .

I sighed frustratingly, keeping the same smile on my face and said " Thank you Mr Raghuvanshi, for helping me out . I really appreciate it . "

" Now if you please " I asked him , gesturing him to remove his hands off . With a nod , he  moved his hand off my waist and moved back .
( And me already missing his touch and warmth)

I too , gave him a nod and started to move towards elevator . I winced as I felt sharp pain in my ankle . I was about to loose my balance when vivaan came and again held me through my waist . I wiggled to get out of his hold but hold tightened.

"I can manage, you can leave "I said in pain .

But vivaan being vivaan didn't listen to me. And then he put his one hand on my back and then one hand on the back of my knees and picked me up in his arms , in reflex I rounded my hands in his neck .

I looked at him shocked and said " What are you doing? Leave me " he looked at me , his face serious and said " Don't make it difficult for me Anaisha, and keep your mouth shut " with that he moved towards the lift with me in his arms and pressed 1st floor button .

I sighed helplessly, and mumbled " Mr. Rude"
"I can hear that , I can fire you for that "
( isko sabko fire karna hai )

I gulped and mumbled a small sorry.  After few seconds the door of elevator opened .

It was 10 o'clock at night , almost everyone has left for their home

It was 10 o'clock at night , almost everyone has left for their home.  Except few employees and security guards . As the door of elevator opened , came out Vivaan with still wiggling Anaisha in his arms .

Vivaan ordered his bodyguard to get his car . And walked towards the exit of the building . As he was walking , a voice stopped him .

" Bhai sa ! " he turned towards the direction  from where the voice came.

It was his brother Aarav .

Aarav came running towards them and asked" Bhai sa , Anaisha what happened?" Vivaan sighed and opened his mouth to answer but Anaisha cut him off and said " Actually I cramped my ankle and Mr. Raghuvanshi was just helping me out "

"Ohh! God Anaisha. Are you okay , should we go to hospital " Aarav asked , trying yo touch her leg to check whether it's okay or not .As he touched her ankle , she winced in pain.

" Aarav leave her ! I will get her checked"said vivaan getting angry at Aarav for giving her pain .
( abhi toh kuch hua bhi nahi aur possessiveness toh dekho )

" But Bhai sa she is my fiancée, it's my responsibility to look after her and why are you getting hyper . Did I said anything wrong ?" said Aarav .

Vivaan kept his calm and Anaisha looked between the two thinking " Ye Mr. Rude itna kyu chidh raha hai aur ye Aarav ise kabse meri itni fikar hone Lagi , hmm lagta hai inn dono ke sar par koi chot lagi hai " 
(Why is Mr.Rude so irritated and this Aarav since when did he start worrying about me so much, hmm looks like both of them have been hit on the head.)

She sighed and said " Aarav can you please drop me to my apartment , and there is no need of doctor it's just a cramp it will be okay with the help of ice pack."

" No Anaisha! We are getting your feet checked " said Aarav

Anaisha sighed and started " but- " only to get cut by Aarav.

" No buts okay , we are going to the hospital and that's final" said a worried Aarav. With that he moved towards vivaan to get anaisha in his arm's 

Vivaan opened his mouth to stop him but closed it shut .  And Thought he is no one to her and Aarav is her fiancée, of course she will be going  with him .

With that , Anaisha felt herself being transferred from vivaan's arm's to Aarav's.

Aarav looked towards vivaan with an unknown emotion said " Thank you so much Bhai sa for taking care of her , it means a lot to both of us . Right Anaisha?"

Anaisha nodded at him.

And then , With Anaisha in his hands Aarav moved towards the exit leaving a frustrated Vivaan behind.

While looking the pair , Vivaan clenched is jaw , his hands turning into fist .Her warmth missing from his body .His eyes holded anger .

"Soon Ana , Soon " he said leaving a warning in air. To tell her that soon he is going tame her.

No one would have thought , his small thought of her being with him , is going to become something which will make him a beast .

And on the other hand , Anaisha who moved her head back to look at vivvan, noticed this change in his behavior ,and felt only one emotion and it was fear.

Fear of being tamed by him .

The Fear of being caged in the prison of his heart.

Because of her gaze he looked up and made a  eye contact with her as if understanding her thoughts just looking in her eyes.

And seeing that look of fear on her face , he smirked.

The eye contact was broken when she was out of his sight .

" Sir , you car is here " said the guard standing behind him .

With that he moved towards the exit and get inside his car . As he get settled at the back , his hands reached towards the small cabinet present in middle of passenger seat . He took out the box of cigarette from it , took a cigarette between his lips and asked his driver for the lighter.

His Driver passed him the lighter . After lighting  it up, he inhaled the smoke and blowed it out . Windows of his car opened and ordered his driver to start the car .
( sorry if someone is offended by this scene but its his character , it's show his personality)

By blowing of smoke , he felt calm and his thoughts again  filled with certain someone with dark brown eyes .

                                    ♡

So here it is , i know i am updating a little bit late but i'll try to update next one soon .

And that dark brown  colour is of ANAISHA'S eyes.

For suggestions and other things please comment and dm me on my instagram page- kesariyateraaishq

Please vote and follow me .

Thanks for being here.

♡ Kannu ♡