♡ Chapter 4 ♡

Despite being one of the richest family in the world , raghuvanshi's doesn't have attitude,Which make them approachable

Despite being one of the richest family in the world , raghuvanshi's doesn't have attitude,Which make them approachable . Vivaan's grandparents ( Shardul raghuvanshi and Supriya raghuvanshi) were friends with Anaisha grandparents ( Nishant singhania and Suhani singhani ) .

When vivaan's grandparents saw Anaisha , they offered her marriage proposal to vivaan which made vivaan's parents ( Vedang raghuvanshi and Misty raghuvanshi) very happy as they wanted to see vivaan getting married but because of his fear of marriage , vivaan's answer was clear a no .

Everyone in the family liked Anaisha for her honesty and nature .
Seeing a great opportunity in making Anaisha her daughter- in -law , Aarav's mother (Payal raghuvanshi) asked her hand for Aarav .

Singhania's also liked the thought of it and was ready their marriage and seeing her family excited and happy Anaisha couldn't say no .

On the other hand Aarav said yes to the proposal because he couldn't tell his family about his relationship with his girlfriend Sara . As being in relationship was not accepted in raghuvanshi household . In fear of losing his family aarav said yes but now he wants this alliance to be broken , because of it he told everything to Anaisha after there engagement.

She was disappointed that he should have told this before there engagement. And now she have to make sure , to break this engagement as soon as possible.

Present :

It's 8 in the morning , everyone is present at the dinning table except the eldest son raghuvanshi's .

Vivaan!!

Senseing his absence, his grandfather asked " where is Vivaan?"

" I don't think he is going to come baba sa , you know him very well " replied his father .

" But I have called him yesterday, he said he is going come " said his dadu and continued " And Aarav beta aap Aaj office se jaldi aa jayega , Aaj apki shaadi ki date fix hone wali hai "
(Aarav beta, you will come early from office today, the date of your marriage is going to be fixed today.)

Aarav looked towards his dadu and said " Ji dadu , jaisa aap chahe "
Okay dadu , as you wish )

"Are the arrangements done ?" Said his dadi to her daughter-in-law's .

Misty replied her mother- in - law " All arrangements are done and I just received a call from singhania that they are on there way "

After some time , all the male's started leaving for office and all ladies moved to there work .

Office :

Today Vivaan has left for the office at 7 . He didn't wanted to face anyone after his inner conflict about Anaisha . He thought that he can loose his shit anytime and didn't wanted his family to doubt him .

And now he was sitting in his office , his mind again filled with the thoughts of certain brown eyed girl.

" Why the heck you are thinking about her vivaan , she is going to marry your brother " he thought.

He came out of his thoughts when his secratary knocked on his door , he mumbled a short come in .

" Boss ! Your lunch meeting is at 2 o'clock, which restaurant I should book " said Kabir .

" Cancel the meeting , I have to go home today " said vivaan and again silence was filled in the cabin , senseing the mood of vivaan , Kabir said " Vivaan ! Are you alright "

He sighed and said " Yes I am fine ! Please don't bother yourself with it "

Kabir give him a look and said " Agar koi baat hai vivaan , toh tu mujhe bata sakta hai . Mein tera dost hun , mein tujhe judge nahi karunga , aur saari bate apne aap mein rakhna bhi sahi nhi hai , ye tujhe sirf aur stress he dega and mein ab tujhe zaada force nahi khar raha hun jab tu ready ho baat karne ke liye tab mein hun tere liye , Teri saari baate sunne ke liye "

(If there is something going on, you can tell me. I am your friend, I will not judge you, and it is not right to keep such things within yourself, it will only give you more stress and now I am not going to force you too much when you are ready to talk , I am always there for you)

Vivaan looked towards his friend and thought ,how did he get so lucky to have a friend like him . He slightly smiled towards him , leaned back at his chair and said " Mujhe pata hai jab bhi mujhe teri jarurat hogi tu hai mere liye and trust me aesa kuch bhi nahi chal raha mere man mein lekin agar aesa kuch hoga toh sabse pehle janne wala tu hi hoga "

(I know that whenever I need you, you are there for me and trust me, there is no such thing going on in my mind, but if there is such a thing, then you will be the first one to know . )

Kabir too smiled towards his best friend and teased him " okay ab jata hun warna tu toh Aaj mujhe rula hi dega , ye vivaan raghuvanshi itna emotional kabse karne laga logo ko "

(I leaving now, otherwise you will definitely make me cry today, this Vivaan Raghuvanshi has started capturing people so emotionally.)

This made vivaan glare at him , he gulped in fear and started moving out of his cabin ,saying a quick see you to him . When he was out of vivaan's cabin , he laughed loudly, it has been months when he felt his heart light . And credit goes to his best friend, the one and only Kabir Malhotra.

As soon as Kabir came out of his cabin, Vivaan engaged himself in office work.

After an hour he called kabir in his cabin and asked him about Sharma's project on which Anaisha was working .

Of which kabir replied him that , the project has been completed and submitted this morning .

Vivaan nodded his head and asked him ," okay now you go and send Ms. Singhania to my cabin " On this kabir looked at vivaan and said " Anaisha has not come today , she had mailed the leave application last night "

After listening to Kabir, Vivaan remembered that today Singhanias were coming to his house to fix the date of marriage of Aarav and Anaisha wedding .

About which he came to know from his grandfather and even he was called to be there .

Kabir left his cabin to receive a call . And vivaan was trying to make a decision about going there or not . But at the end he decided that he should be present there , cause he didn't wanted to disappoint his dadu .

He looked towards the clock , it was 1:30 in noon . He got up from his chair and buttoned his coat and came out of his cabin.

On the way he saw kabir and told him he was going home . Kabir didn't asked him further questions. Then he left for his home .

Note: i wanted to inform you that vivaan's and Anaisha's family are from Rajasthan but there is also a touch of north India in them . As a writer i dont know rituals and culture very well. In future please don't get offended by it .

So this was chapter 4 and the next chapter is coming by 7 pm tomorrow, so be connected with the story .
For any suggestions and and idea's please comment or dm me on my instagram page .
Spoilers and edits related to the story is available on my insta page --> kesariyateraaishq
Please vote and comment .

Thanks for being here ,

♡ Kannu ♡