3.

It was raining today the weather was moody, but a glimpse of sunlight was starting to show in the sky. It was one of those days that you wanted to relax and sleep a bit more.

Unfortunately today wasn't calm like that...

"GIVE IT BACK!"

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? I DARE YOU TO SAY IT AGAIN!"

"IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT !"

"EVERYONE BE QUITE RIGHT NOW!" Mrs Couret yelled.

The boys were fighting for God knows what reason. I didn't even bother to look back at them, I just kept my eyes in front of me at the board. A bored expression on my face.

"I can't do this anymore. Mr. Dupin change sits with Mrs. Marin" Couret said and I snapped out of my trace

No, no, no this can be happening. If Dupin comes to my sit that means I have to go to his and that means I have to sit next to Descamps. Who I was successfully avoiding for the past two days.

I quietly gathered my staff and walked to the back of the class next to Descamps. I sat down next to him not making eye contact. I started to scribble on my textbook pretending to be somewhat busy.

"Hey I met your dad yesterday, Nickolas Marin, the lawyer " Descamps snarled

" Don't know what you talking bout " I said still not looking at him and I felt his breath right next to my ear.

"We'll see about that" he whisper and I gulped.

"So, I have an assignment for you I want you to chose a poem and write some things about it's author. Also to make things more interesting I want you all to draw a picture that the poem of your choice makes you think of. The drawing will be 40% of your grade."

She said and I got very excited I love to draw. This was a great opportunity for me to get a good grade.

"To make things even more interesting you will work in pairs. Your pair is whoever is sitting next to you "

I turned to the side and looked at Descamps, who was still shooting me a deadly look, I immediately raised my hand.

"Yes miss Marin"

"Does that mean that I get to work with Annick right?"

"Is miss Sabiani sitting next to you?"

I turned my head slowly towards Descamps again hoping that he had somehow turned into Annick.

"No..."

"Then no" she said

I hate my life

——————————————————-

" I can't believe my partner is Descamps!" I said to Simone and Michelle we had break and we were sitting at a bench in the yard " And Annick change partners and got Pichon why can't I change?"

"Well good luck with him" Simone laughed.

I was so disappointed not only Descamps is most likely a useless partner but he wants to kill for lying to him.

"I want to die" I said dramatically and closed my eyes.

"Now why would you want that?" I male voice and I opened my eyes to meet these beautiful green ones.

"She got the worst partner for our French assignment " Michelle explained to her brother

"Oh come on I'm sure there's worse , think that some poor soul has to work with Descamps" he said trying to comfort me. I groaned. " Your partner is Descamps!! My poor thing. Anyway I came here to give you this" he said and handed his sister a book " you left it at home. See you later girls" he said and winked.