i dfont mnow how tit write

its currently 1:30am aWOOHOO enjoy the fiest chapter:3333 i will try and keep spelling mistakes to a minimum but im a fast typr so if there is any thats my bad ong

🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧

'ARRGEGEGEGRRRRRRRARGNOMTNYOMJOMARGGGANOMJPMNPMNOMNOM' Rue used its fork to aggressively aid in the deforestation(HELP?) of the cake that was once on her plate. 'wow guys this is so good can you believe jt guys' it said whilst looking at the beheaded Rin figure lying on her table, amongst many other merchandise of the hit game project sekai. But figures aren't the only merchandise she had of the well-known game. there was plushies, posters, art and even tiny things such as badges and cards featuring the characters she had become oh-so familiar with. Among all of these items, there was one repeating character that constantly seemed to appear when she was near; Rui Kamishiro.
She was obsessed with him.
If she couldn't get physical merch; she would create folders within folders of fanmade material featuring the one man, sometimes going so far as to purchase NFTs of him. it was undeniable..
she needed to be put in a mental hospital.

'RUBI!! Go get some exercise!! You've been in your room for the past two months.' Rue groaned at the voice coming from the kitchen. 'Mum, do i seriously have to? I get enough exercise learning all of the choreography Rui Kamishiro from the hit game project sekai has ever learnt.' but despite her pleas, Rue's mother still forced her to go for a walk. She put on her Rui-themed shoes, custom made jumper, temu rui tee, and denim jeans with rui patches embroidered into it. Feeling confident enough, she stepped out of the house and decided to go left, towards the nearby golf course. It plugged in her earphones and trotted along whilst listening to the song 'becoming potatoes', specifically rui's cover. It closed it's eyes and walking in sync with the song, until suddenly her flow was interrupted by the feeling of something soft beneath her feet. She opened her eyes curiously, looking down only to discover an Oh-so familiar figure.

'R-RUI KAMISHIRO????!?!??!?!??⁉️'

🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧🎮🔧

ok its 2am now but i syill wanna write more so eruhm NEXT CHAOYER IN LIKE 10 MINS HURRAH!! its probs already out by the time u read this okokok