| 1 |

€€€€€€€€
Hey guys!! Chapter 1 as promised!
What are you guys feeling about the Packers>Cowboy???? It was brutalll!!!!!!!
€€€€€€€€

*3rd person's POV

It was a Thursday. Anna was at work at 9:00 am, like usual. When all of a sudden, she got a call from another cop saying he needed a lot of backup- and fast.
Anna threw herself in her cop SUV after notifying other officers. She turned from the station and speeded to the crime scene as fast as she could.
The scene was a huge warehouse in the middle of town. Anna had just driven by it a couple of hours ago. When she parked, she saw there were multiple other cop cars already there.
Inside the warehouse was a scene. There were a lot of guys in black hoodies with handcuffs on being taken to cop cars, and some of them were getting interviewed.
Anna didn't really know what to do, but she hurried over to the cop who had called her. He wasn't busy, but was directing everyone with something to do.
"Anna! I need you to go explore those back rooms over there. We think there's more fugitives back there, or maybe more evidence."
Anna nodded and headed where he had pointed. There were three back room doors. First, Anna went to the far left door, where she found three hooded men hiding. She sent them into the main room.
Then, Anna stepped into the middle back room. What she saw absolutely shocked her. There were about a dozen kids in the room, all tied up and blindfolded.
Anna immediately called for more cops to come in the room and help her. 5 other cops came in. They all went to a kid and started to untie them. Anna did the same.
She crouched down next a boy. He flinched when she touched his face to untie his blindfold, but she said it was okay is a soft voice.
She then unfit his hand binds and looked at him.
He had teddy-bear colored curls and watercolor eyes. He looked to be about 13 or 14.
"Hi, I'm Anna." Anna said. "What's your name?"
The boy looked at her but decided to respond. " My name is Seven."
"That's a very unique name," Anna commented, while standing up and helping Seven to his feet. He shrugged. Anna started walking out of the back room, gesturing for Seven to follow her.
"Do you know how old you are, Seven?" he nodded. " I'm 14."
The continued walking to her cop car and then Anna continued her investigation on Seven.
" Do you know what you were doing in that warehouse, Seven?"
Seven just shrugged and looked away. Anna gently forced him to look at her.
" Listen, I want to help you. But I can't if you don't cooperate. So please just answer my questions."
Seven sighed but said, " No. I've been there ever since I was six. I think it was just some sort of a sick joke to them."
   "Ok," Anna paused. She didn't really know what else to say. " Do you have any family?"

*Seven's POV

   " Do you have any family?"
   I did. I remembered that vividly. My big family was the only reason I'm still alive right now. Every day I thought of them, and the hope to see them again kept me alive.
   "Yes." I said
   " Do you know their names?"
   I nodded. " Well, my last name is Rotilio. I have 13 siblings."
   She nodded grimly. " They've been looking for you for years, Seven. I'll have to do a lot of paperwork and phone calls, but I'll try to get you there soon."
   I was so happy. I was going to go home! I missed my brothers and sisters so much that sometimes it was hard to breath. The other kids in the warehouse didn't have any families. I was kind of jealous of them, but I wonder how they feel now. I feel bad for lying to Anna about the warehouse, but I had to.

€€€€€€€€
Hey guyssss!!! I already got 5 reads on my Character, which I can't believe so thank you!! The next part comes out on Thursday so stay tuned!! Also sorry about the short chapter but I didn't have anything else to say!! We have a snow day today!❄️☃️
€€€€€€€€