| 2 |

€€€€€€€€
Hey guys! I'm really sorry Chapter 2 took so long, but I was really busy! Anyway here it is soooo...
€€€€€€€€

Emery's POV

   I was sitting at our kitchen island doing homework. Nothing too out of the ordinary for a Thursday afternoon. I have no idea whose home right now and whose not. ( sorry I didn't know how to spell whose)
Phoenix doesn't have to work tonight, so he ordered pizza and is eating for it to arrive. He's sitting next to me, writing an email or something on his phone.
I sigh and close my notebook. Leaving the kitchen, I trudge through our massive house. Dad might be a asshole, but he still pays a lot for us.
As always, I can't stop thinking about Seven. Seven was my twin brother who was kidnapped when we were six during an home invasion. The guys that invaded our house also shot mom.
My thoughts were snapped back to reality when I came to the door to my room. I share a room with Maggie, and while she's a great sister, it can be annoying.
We split the room, so I can decorate my side however I want. I think it shows off my personality well.
In the corner is tucked my bed, which is neat and white, but you'd never know that because of all the clutter on it. Hung up on the wall above my bed are a bunch of different posters of movies, albums, and actors. Then I have plant lights hanging.
Maggie is sitting on her room reading a book. I said hi, cleared some shit from my bed and laid down.
Although I have a phone, I never really use it when not necessary. My brain ( as I like to think ) is filled with too many thoughts. All I never need to do it lie down, and my mind will do the rest of the work. It works best if I'm in a car though.
Right now I'm thinking about Seven. Although I don't really remember him, I miss him. A year after he was kidnapped, everyone just presumed him as dead. I refuse to believe it though. Piper doesn't either.
After forever of thinking, I felt myself drifting off to sleep. I glanced over to see that Maggie was too. I turned the lights off and went to bed.
££££
A while later, I awoke to Phoenix yelling that the pizza was here. I woke Maggie up, then ran downstairs.
Dinner at our house is crazy. Phoenix only cooks on Sunday, but other than that he or Dad will order food. Then everyone will run to claim food before it's all gone.
Carter and Dominic are here tonight, sitting at the dinner table. I scan around the room, but the only ones missing are Hudson, Lily, and Nova. That's no surprise. I sigh and get a piece of pizza and a paper plate, sitting next to Piper and Dominic. I can see that Dad is home, judging by his briefcase and coat thrown on the kitchen floor. He does that every night. I'm sure he'll be down any minute.
There is little talking going on, but it all stops when Phoenix sits down. Phoenix is kinda like our second dad; he looks out for us and loves us while all Mike does is hit us when we do something bad.
Anyway, everyone was looking at Phoenix for any type of motion to start eating. He sighed and nodded. Everyone attacked their food. A few minutes later, Dad walked down.
After mom's death, Dad's been a mess. He used to be really nice, a great dad. After, he was... well... terrible. He sat down next to Amelia after grabbing a slice of pizza.
I expected him to say something about Hudson and Lily, but he stayed silent. I guess he's just tired. We ate, my siblings talking, but I stayed silent. My mind was racing. Right now I was wondering how to make a flying car.
Suddenly the front door swung open and a very drunk Lily stepped in. Phoenix and Dad stood up immediately, confronting her.
"Where the hell have you been, young lady?" Phoenix said, closing the door behind her.
Lily giggled and slurred out, " tttttTthherre was a geeettttTtTtttOOooggettherrrr att Millie's!"
Phoenix looked at Piper for confirmation, but Piper just shrugged.
Phoenix looked at Lily and tightly smiled. " Alright, but just tell us next time."
But Dad wasn't forgiving as Phoenix. He grabbed Lily's arm harshly and yelled, " Lilith Molly Rotilio! You are grounded! No phone, laptop, or going out for the next month!"
Lily immediately began to protest. Next to me, Dominic snickered. I looked at him.
"Dad grounding us? That's funny," he said.
I shook my head. Dominic was younger than me, but he got to live with Carter, which wasn't fair. He was never really here, so how would he know how different Dad had gotten these past few months?
Meanwhile, Lily had run upstairs. Phoenix had sighed and gone up after her. Dad returned to the table.
I finished up my pizza quickly and was waiting to be excused from the table, but Dad either didn't notice or care. He was on his fourth slice, but he hadn't said anything since Lily and Phoenix had went upstairs.
After what felt like hours, Phoenix returned from upstairs and sat back down. Dad spoke to him in a sullen voice, "Phoenix, where's Hudson?"
Phoenix sighed. Hudson gave us a lot of trouble, even with the cops sometimes. " I don't know, Dad."
"Well why the hell not? You should be on his ass ever-" Dad was cut short by the ringing of his phone. He took the call, going out in the dining room to do so.
He returned after a few minutes. Only he had a strange look on his face, like he was stuck in a dream or something. After a few minutes, he spoke in a somewhat strangled voice, " Your brother is coming home."
At first I thought he mentioned Hudson. But after everyone turned to look at me, I realized he mentioned my twin- Seven James Rotilio.

€€€€€€€€
1027 words
Here it is! I wonder if Seven will like his family🤔
Guyyssss I'm so excited!!!! The Ravens might go to the SuperBowl!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, shoutout to Rachelellenora for voting chapter one!! It means so much to me, so thank you so much!! Also thank you for reading! 
€€€€€€€>