Four x Kratcy: plushie humping, crushes, cum marking

Kratcy was laying comfortably in his hotel room, bored out of his skull, he needed a vacation from his contestants but hadn't actually planned what he should do.

He sighed loudly, flipping through the channels until he found one playing bfb, he sighed softly, watching the activity on screen, a smile spreading across his face when a certain blue host pops up on screen...

Kratcy has had a crush on four for some time, in fact, that was what encouraged him to start a competition of his own.

Kratcy suddenly smirked, realizing that he was all alone, the perfect setting to 'unwind' a bit. He grabbed his four plushie from across the bed and straddled it, sitting it between his plush thighs.

He sighed softly sliding his jeans down to his mid thighs and beginning to hump it, using one hand to lazily stroke his tenta-cock.

His breath cams out in soft, shallow puffs as he continued to watch the colorful events play out on the screen, whining and yelping everything four was on screen.

Kratcy huffed and yelped, humping quicker as the soft material rubbed against him, desprate for release as he squeals out four's name.

He suddenly gasps, a shiver pulling through his body as a warm throbbing Sensation overcomes him, thighs going numb and trembling as warm cum shoots out of him and onto the T.V screen (which of course he intended to leave there)