Blood of the spirit

Several weeks passed and Marions arm was alot better, especially when you can get your hands on the type of medication that the public only dreamed of.
Marion listened to the police scanners that KARR was able to pick up over several states which told him Calvin had a long reach and friends dotted.
Did Calvin also have sleeper cells looking for him and KARR?

February was cold.

Marion thought about going back to his home but decided to sell it quickly and quietly until he was able to get rid of Calvin and anyone else that was coming after him. What Marion kept was his bunker which no one knew about.
He also changed his first name from Marion to Alastair. Alastair F. Knight.

"Perhapes a weapon to defend yourself....." came KARR's continued advice.
"No....never" replied Alastair "that is not how we operate KARR".
"My apologies Alastair, I will update my databanks" confirmed KARR.
Alastair smiled.
"You always seem to make me smile" replied Alastair "but your right KARR, I have been going about this all the wrong way, I need to work smarter, gather intel, everything".

KARR's front scanner gave a sort of woosh woosh sound.
KARR's female voice had a way to giving Alastair confidence.