🐚

✧˚ · .

———-𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:———-I saw the flustered look on Sunghoon's face after i called him "love", it was cute

———-
𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
———-
I saw the flustered look on Sunghoon's face after i called him "love", it was cute. His face was beautiful. I couldn't help myself observing every part of his face. His thick bushy eyebrows, the dimple that was showing the slightest bit as he tried to hide his smile, his majestic eyes that anyone could get distracted by, his plump pink lips and the beautiful moles placed perfectly on his face.. To be honest. He was a piece of art. I can't lie here. Anyone would agree.

My hand slowly traveled down his slim body stopping at his waist. His snatched waist. Why was everything about him so perfect?

I leaned closer to his face as i saw the shocked look on his face. Our lips were just inches apart when.. Someone suddenly opened the front door. Sunghoon quickly pushed me off as he blushed covering his face. It was Heeseung. Why was he here again?? He ruined our little moment.

"Sorry! I left my phone here." He said with an awkward smile. "Hope i didn't disturb you guys or anything!"

I looked at him and then turned around walking to the kitchen to get his phone that he left on the counter. I grabbed it from the counter heading back to them when i saw Sunghoon talking with him. Heeseung was all smiley with him as Sunghoon still had a slight blush from before. Or.. from Heeseung?

My eyes furrowed for a second as i snapped back into reality and walked up to them handing him the phone.

"Here, hyung." I said slightly smiling at him.

"Ah! Thank you!" He said returning the smile. "Bye Sunghoon! Bye Ni-ki" He added as he ruffled Sunghoon's silky hair and then mine. I pushed his hand away as he chuckled. A small wave came from him as he walked out the door closing it behind.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"None of your business." He said coldly. Gosh, playing hard to get or something? Okay then.

"A feisty one i see?" I replied as i crossed my arms smirking. But guess what? He just glared at me as he walked past me?? He's getting on my nerves now.
———-
𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
———-
Is that asshole playing with me right now?! Why does he keep getting so close. Does he know what personal space is? Idiot. I hate when he does that! My stomach starts feeling weird. Like i swallowed a freaking butterfly. I hate him!. . . I lied. I don't 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 hate him. He just pisses me off. Average enemies feelings i guess.

As i walked to my room i heard him scoffing. Why does he care what i talked about with Heeseung. Does he perhaps have a thing for him?? Well good luck then because Heeseung obviously likes my best friend Jake. That's what we were talking about for a bit. He asked for some quick advice since i know Jake the longest and he's my best friend. I remember i had given advice to Jay before. I don't know if it worked out tho.